💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Apocalypse (Season 8)

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

Scathach
8 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

There’s already a thread about this and gaga wouldn’t play her season 6 character as she was an actor playing that character in the show

Faces don’t matter in AHS universe.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

oh my god :nooo: I already love it, the posters make it look really promising

... and now i just sit in silence.

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

wow 

this is a CONCEPT

not new tho

it reminds me of Salem personally 

goldenrealm

Don't tell me that all AHS universe will end in this? :oprah:

If there still would will be a follow up would it be titled AHS : Rebirth the Re-up Rises from the ashes? Featuring you-know-who

Helxig
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Like Ryan Murphy said only viewers is conscious about this. Characters don't see any similarities 

That's why Gaga could play Scathach (not the actress this time)

I know that and I totally understand the concept, but as a viewer it throws me off. It throws me right out of the show because it's too weird. Wakes my brain up from being mindlessly entertained.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

ryanripley

omg these visuals are classic ahs

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

imnotyourbabe10

Slightly worried that this means the show has come "full circle."  Apocalypse always felt like a series closer theme.  I know they've got season 9 planned but there's still so much to explore.  Give us a Lovecraftian/coastal/Leviathan season.  And a Western/mountainous/desert season!  (I know he's talked about the show going on for many years and taking different forms.  Fingers crossed!)

What other horror tropes do you all wanna see done?

Loving this poster and recall to Murder House.  Season 6 trailer was also a little bit foreshadowing (if no one has posted yet here it is):

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, arrtpop said:

I never watched murder house and never will because its WAY too scary for me, coven is my favorite season though. can someone explain what happens with the baby in murder house please?

Read this. :) 

Spoiler

Michael was conceived in "Pilot" when Tate, as the Rubber Man, raped Vivien, who she believed to be her husband, Ben. Billie Dean Howard believed that a child born under these circumstances would be the Anti-Christ and would bring about the end of days.

In "Birth", Vivien gives birth to him and his twin brother (named Jeffrey). He is quickly snagged by Constance. She and Moira admire him while washing off the placenta and Hayden comes in and states that he is her baby. Hayden enlists the help of Dallas and Fiona and kills Ben to prevent him from leaving with the baby and takes Michael for herself. Thanks to Travis incapacitating Hayden, Constance takes the baby from her and "adopts" him.

Unknown to anyone, Micheal is born evil. In an epilogue of "Afterbirth", after three years of the twins' birth, Constance comes home to find that Michael has murdered his nanny, revealing himself to be an Anti-Christ just as Billie Dean suspected. It is implied that Constance was both surprised and somehow pleased with that, and so that she continued to raise the child, unknowing what sort of havocs he would wreck when he grows up.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Langdon 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Read this. :) 

Hide contents

Michael was conceived in "Pilot" when Tate, as the Rubber Man, raped Vivien, who she believed to be her husband, Ben. Billie Dean Howard believed that a child born under these circumstances would be the Anti-Christ and would bring about the end of days.

In "Birth", Vivien gives birth to him and his twin brother (named Jeffrey). He is quickly snagged by Constance. She and Moira admire him while washing off the placenta and Hayden comes in and states that he is her baby. Hayden enlists the help of Dallas and Fiona and kills Ben to prevent him from leaving with the baby and takes Michael for herself. Thanks to Travis incapacitating Hayden, Constance takes the baby from her and "adopts" him.

Unknown to anyone, Micheal is born evil. In an epilogue of "Afterbirth", after three years of the twins' birth, Constance comes home to find that Michael has murdered his nanny, revealing himself to be an Anti-Christ just as Billie Dean suspected. It is implied that Constance was both surprised and somehow pleased with that, and so that she continued to raise the child, unknowing what sort of havocs he would wreck when he grows up.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Langdon 

this is really exciting tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Queen1551

This season is a great move by Ryan. Many casual viewers have slowly stopped watching the show after Freakshow. With the mention of Murder House, and Coven, I’m sure many casual viewers will come back for this season. 

Luke78619
1 hour ago, lad-gaga said:

There’s already a thread about this and gaga wouldn’t play her season 6 character as she was an actor playing that character in the show

I mean she technically could, Ryan has said that the characters don't see resemblance between each other, but for the sake of the viewers, he would really have to change Scathatch's look and voice as well I guess

kinda wish this was more carefully considered by Ryan if he knew he was gonna reintroduce the original supreme at some point, i guess he should technically use the actress who played the witch in Roanoke, so that there aren't more than one actors for the character

idk it's a mess I just want Gaga back as some badass character :giveup: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

voidfigure
4 hours ago, arrtpop said:

I never watched murder house and never will because its WAY too scary for me, coven is my favorite season though. can someone explain what happens with the baby in murder house please?

Murder House is not scary, you can watch it for sure! Did Coven scare you? (I'm not shading, I'm just trying to figure out what your personal concept of "scary" really is😊)

voidfigure
15 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

idk it's a mess I just want Gaga back as some badass character :giveup: 

^ I really think she will never come back to the show.

Archived