Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remembering Freddie Mercury and Queen

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I know this is random but let’s just take a moment to remember this beautiful man who sadly passed away of AIDS more than 20 years ago and of course the iconic music group he was in. I can’t express to all of you how much love I have for this man and how sad I am that I’ll never be able to experience his greatness live.

I recommend this video if you want to know more about Freddies illnes:

BornSimon

I love Queen ❤️ My uncle was a huge fan, AIDS killed him a couple of years after it killed Freddie, I grew up being very very aware of both the band and the disease.

My uncle used to play the Wembley double CD all the time, he had their entire discography and he loved "Barcelona" and "Living On My Own", his solo offerings.

A truly legendary artist that has influenced Gaga in many ways. May he never be forgotten ❤️

PS: I think "Don't Stop Me Now" is my favourite Queen song.

Regina George
4 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

I love Queen ❤️ My uncle was a huge fan, AIDS killed him a couple of years after it killed Freddie, I grew up being very very aware of both the band and the disease.

My uncle used to play the Wembley double CD all the time, he had their entire discography and he loved "Barcelona" and "Living On My Own", his solo offerings.

A truly legendary artist that has influenced Gaga in many ways. May he never be forgotten ❤️

PS: I think "Don't Stop Me Now" is my favourite Queen song.

I'm so sorry for your uncle but I'm happy you have great memories of him :heart: My favourite Queen song is probably ''Show Must Go On'' cuz I know Freddie recorded it in one take feeling huge pains and I can trully hear that in he song.. It's just so raw and beautiful.. 

RAMROD

He had such a good voice. I love listening to Queen. My favorite songs aside from the obvious, are Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy and Flash Gordon.

This is one of the last picture taken of him before his passing. It is clear he didn't look well :(

ni78mczid8pz.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

He had such a good voice. I love listening to Queen. My favorite songs aside from the obvious, are Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy and Flash Gordon.

This is one of the last picture taken of him before his passing. It is clear he didn't look well :(

ni78mczid8pz.jpg

So sad what it did to his body.. he was such a good looking man just few years before :( It's fascinating how virus didn't affect his voice as much

Archived