4 albums coming...? Maybe?

thierryrreiht

What is coming  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Delulu, LG6 in 2025, C3C in 2030
    • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe
    • That would make sense, we'll see!
    • It's probably just gonna be an ECLECTIC album (AF)
    • OMG GIVE ME THAT LADY / GAGA BUNDLE NOW

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

Ok so

We know Gaga has been working hard in the studio since last year. At Coachella she said she had been in the studio making music (probably for A Star is Born, which The Cure maybe was an outtake). In the Fall, she was in Oregon in the studio a lot. Loads of studio pics. And this year, it's safe to say she's been working non-stop on new music, whether in NYC at Electric Lady, or maybe even at her house in Malibu. 

She has been working with Boys Noize, Baseck, and SOPHIE, which are three techno/experimental producers. She's working with Bloodpop, and DJWS, which can co-produce almost everything, and she's been in a studio conducting a freaking ORCHESTRA (with various horns and strings).

So here's what I'm wondering. 

There's the A Star is Born soundtrack, which, even if not an official Gaga album, it's new music she wrote, and she's the lead artist of.
There's the rumoured Cheek to Cheek follow-up, which would probably be the last one to be released, in 2019.
But, in my opinion, the techno vs orchestra sounds are so... opposite, I can't fathom how they would co-habitate on a single album, let alone a single track. So maybe, just maybe, it's two projects? Like a Yin/Yang thing? A double EP bundle made of 5-6 songs each?

What are your thoughts?

River

The orchestra is simply to add real instruments to some of the songs..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

well we know for sure we are getting 2 albums:

LG6 and ASIB soundtrack

i have no idea what she plans to do for LG6 with all this electronic modular orchestra orgy but wig!

C3C is yet to be confirmed because her and tony were in the studio for like a week lol, if anything she could have just done something for tony's project but basically we can expect 2 albums at least

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF

This rumor is old. Didn't gagadaily implied this somewhere?

We have ASIB soundtrack - album confirmed, LG6 - album expected and C3C, LG6 (double album) - rumored albums.

twigsnasty

Uhhh no probably not. I am open to the idea but its honestly not realistic. We are getting a Pop album, with influences of techno and dance music (Boys Noize and SOPHIE) along with that mainstream pop sound (BloodPop). Remember Speechless? Brown Eyes? The acoustic driven ballads on dance pop albums with orchestra elements. I dont think Gaga would make half an album a classical-orchestra album. I think we are just getting a Till it Happens to You type song. This is nothing new to us, we just get too excited over everything.

oheyitso

I did think this too - perhaps she will mix them, or that she's 'adding real instruments' but honestly, just by looking at her visually she seems like she's in so many different directions musically. Personally, I think LG6 is pretty much done, with the final touches being done when she's in NYC. LG6 will feature all of the music she made early this year/late last year with Boys Noize and others (I think SOPHIE was just adding potential finishing touches). ASIB is done - it has to be, this close to release. She's working on C3C occasionally - release set for late this year/early next year. Finally, she's also working on recording and writing for another album/EP when she's in LA/Malibu for release in 2019.

The #2018RadioIsOurs I believe was meant to start earlier, with LG6, but Gaga wasn't happy so is finishing.

Now #RadioIsOurs will go from :

LG6 release (I'm thinking fairly soon) July-Sept --> ASIB soundtrack from between Sept-Nov --> C3C Nov-Jan 2019 --> Extra EP/LG7 2019

Y'all may think I'm mad but Gaga's a perfectionist, and she'll want hype throughout Vegas and for it to be a success = constant new music for her to perform and surprise with

Damon

if you believe techno + orchesta can't mix up, I invite you to listen to this argentinian dj:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Woohoo

ARTPOP is edm and literally has strings in every track. heck, even swine has a piano.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Teal Ambition

I mean we have two for sure which are LG6 and ASIB. And since we have seen her in the studio with Tony, possibly C3C.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Babel

Some disco songs have both elements, techno and real instruments and they work just fine 

I just want long ass songs with huge instrumentals, **** radio, they didn’t play Million Reasons even when it was dominating on pure sales and it was perfect for radio. 

Archived