Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shea Coulé drags Born This Way

Babel

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, she's not wrong about TFM being the masterpiece that it is, but I won't stand for this blasphemy :grr:

Babel

Why would you discredit other artists work when all they have show you is support to you?

I bet she didn’t have the balls to tell this to Gaga’s face when they met on drag race. 

Catnikko

I don't think she did it to sell to queer people at all, it was just as authentic as TFM imo, she really connected with her fans at that point in time and she wanted them to feel as good as they made her feel

Purr

Babel
4 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I don't think she did it to sell to queer people at all, it was just as authentic as TFM imo, she really connected with her fans at that point in time and she wanted them to feel as good as they made her feel

I don’t know what Shea is smoking but Gaga basically destroyed her mass appeal by releasing Born This Way. She got way more backlash than praise for being “too gay”.

Kimmo

Oh another person acting like they know Gaga to the bone, I mean she knows Gaga wasn’t being authentic how? Was Shea or whatever there during the writing and whole process of BTW? No! 

Is Shea so authentic to be able to drag somebody else for authenticity? No! 

So this opinion is irrelevant! :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Ryusei

"A whole album of anthems" uuuhhh... did shea ever listen to the whole album even?? 

And also yet another over-analysis my god why cant people just appreciate things for what they are :saladga: 

Musery

DelusionalGaga

Just another person with an opinion. Groundbreaking. 

And if you want the posts to embed you have to use the "desktop version" of the link not the mobile link :vegas:

Babel

The Gaga curse is gonna hit her and she’s gonna lose All Stars if she ever dares to participate again :vegas:

Archived