💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG6 collaborators: Gary Grant

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Gary Grant has been one of the top call studio trumpet players in Los Angeles for over 40 years. After playing lead trumpet in the University of North Texas One O’Clock Lab Band, Gary began touring with Woody Herman as his lead trumpet and can be heard on the popular “Light My Fire” album.

Gary Grant settled in Hawaii where he played shows and formed his own jazz groups. It was here that he met trumpet player and arranger Jerry Hey, forming a relationship that has lasted decades.

After moving to L.A., Gary Grant quickly became one of the top call session players. His list of recording credits include Michael Jackson, Barbara Streisand, Celine Dion, Quincy Jones, Frank Sinatra, Freddie Hubbard, B.B. King, David Foster, Chicago, Earth, Wind & Fire, and many others. Gary has also played on thousands of television and movie scores, including a 25 year run as lead trumpet for The Simpsons television show.

garygrantmj.jpg

Gary Grant (far right) after recording Michael Jackson's Thriller.

More: http://www.bobreeves.com/blog/side-bell-trumpet-podcast-episode-12-gary-grant/

Credits: https://www.allmusic.com/artist/gary-grant-mn0000660841/credits

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

xoxo Craig

I KNEW I HAD SEEN HIM BEFORE :nooo:Talent who has worked with Talented legends and he is working with our talented legend :nooo:  This next album (or 2) will blow our fuc*ing minds, it will be epic

End Racism Now

Monster7

Wow he's legend indeed. Gaga knew what she was doing when she brought him in. If only you could do some research and share some tea about the other collaborators:sara:

12 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Gary Grant (far right) after recording Michael Jackson's Thriller

Wouldn't Michael look a lot younger if the pic was taken after recording Thriller?:sick:

monster4life231
33 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Wow he's legend indeed. Gaga knew what she was doing when she brought him in. If only you could do some research and share some tea about the other collaborators:sara:

Wouldn't Michael look a lot younger if the pic was taken after recording Thriller?:sick:

Yes you are correct. That photo is way after thriller. It looks more Dangerous era, maybe 1992. It definitely isn’t after Thriller because of the difference in skin shade. In that photo, vitiligo is much more apparent than from the thriller era.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

xoxo Craig
44 minutes ago, Miracle said:

TEOG the trumpet version is coming

There is already a trumpet in TEOG :vegas:

Edit: never mind it's a saxophone :vegas:

End Racism Now

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

This next album (or 2) will blow our fuc*ing minds, it will be epic

it could also be just one album. dont hype me like this:nooo:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

it could also be just one album. dont hype me like this:nooo:

It could be but I really think it's more than just one album :nooo:

End Racism Now

Bloody hooker

Why does he look like a mix of Drake, Logic, and someone I know in real life? One of my types :selena:

LG6 will be that album! Hopefully it will break the drought of pop girls not ruling the charts. :pray:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

peto flex
2 hours ago, Monster7 said:

:giggle:

💎💎

GhettoFabulous

Lady Gaga’s thriller is coming wiggg! NOT ASIB IF I SEE SOMEONE SAY ASIB I WILL......wheeew :madge: The orchestra and trumpets are for a disco bop. Tea? Tea! :diane:

Archived