💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

God is a woman or Bloom?

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Bloom / No Tears Left To Cry > Dance to It / Bed >> God Is a Woman >>>> The Light Is Coming 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
43 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Bloom / No Tears Left To Cry > Dance to It / Bed >> God Is a Woman >>>> The Light Is Coming 

For me it's...

Bloom > No Tears Left To Cry > Dance to This > God Is A Woman > Bed > The Light Is Coming

Guest Adarsh

I love the starting and ending of God is a woman but the video is a bit childish, it does not seem professional at all :rip: The song is lovely though :party:

Dominic

Song: Bloom

Video: GIAW easily. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ItsTommyBitch

God is a woman wins.

Bloom was cute though. I'm down for empowerment of gay men and bottoms (even though its mainstream white gays first nnn) but its actually not that special of a video. It is very visually appealing, but not totally unique and it wasn't appealing enough to make me want to watch it several times. The song is a bop, but kind of simple for Troye's standards. I prefer My, My, My & Dance to This so far.

Pynk is a great video though. One of the best of the year easily and the song is also so fun. It's a more queer, somewhat natural-pantheistic approach to female empowerment, so I appreciate that as well. Honestly, there's room for all of this beauty :sara: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

TropicOfCANCER
9 hours ago, Judas Society said:

I understand your point. But Gaga herself was not revolutionary in the sense that Madonna and Bjork were both formally provocative in their visuals and artistry but Gaga still became the icon she is because she was one of the only fearless and outspoken artists that emerge in the 2000s. Troye's video is the first unapologetic approach to androgyny by an out gay male artist that we have not seen since the 80s. I may be wrong here though I have not seen any prominent pop male artist that did this since the 80s. The visuals and colors were beautifully done in his video that they look more like shots of fashion art film.

I guess you forgot Adam Lambert existed then.

whore
10 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Are you a top? :derpga:

I’m bi if that means anything :sis: Also it’s 2018 everyone is versatile :ohwell:

MeloArtDramaPop
10 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

OK this is beside the point but just watched all 3 videos, and it's crazy how I can see Gaga's influence on each of them all soooo clearly. 

Thisssss

Judas Society
On 7/14/2018 at 10:05 PM, TropicOfCANCER said:

I guess you forgot Adam Lambert existed then.

OMG...you're right. I totally forgot about Adam Lambert. I'm such a flop :saladga:

Archived