💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will LG6 be called?

ChromaticaPunk

Featured Posts

POPXEON

I always been feeling that is gonna be called:  GAGA :firega:

but you never know... maybe ‘Mother Monster’ or some kinda cool thing that reminds us her true essence :sis:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoeanne

I feel like she might go with "GAGA". It could easily tie in with the 10th anniversary of her career and the Vegas residence (call it GAGA: Live in Las Vegas" or smthn idk). She could frame it as her return to form after spending the last few years rediscovering herself through jazz, acting, and connecting with her family history on Joanne.

Schizophonic

".. i saidy no!"
an album full of songs help her healing from different struggles and free herself by saing no.

no to that relationship, no to that manipulation, no to the industry trying to change her... no.

"iÂŽm a woman now"

she literally said that in almost every interview for different reasons. it must be something thats very much on her mind. how everything changed by her growing up.

"healing"

a hip, a broken heart, a lost friend, betral by a manager..... there are a lot of songs propably written by her healing from different things.

but i wish she would go there from another point of view. like she said about the superbowl... in times of chaos and a cruel world. what people need is to escape that world for sometime and just have fun and enjoy he life and the music. plus what she had in the very beginning when she said there are no big popstars around anymore.... bring back the mystical megastar thats entertaining the world. with an album full of songs to dance and go out and enjoy the love and life.

Opulence

I SAID NO

or

NO

Conceptually about rebellion in history, politics, feminism etc. Something very on trend too.

If it’s just called GAGA and she says the concept is about her being herself and unapologetically Gaga after being Joanne... it’s a cop out and I’ll be bored

Babel

I wasn’t expecting Joanne so idk what to expect with this one either 

MaryJaneHolland
16 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

a hip, a broken heart, a lost friend, betral by a manager.....

So... ARTPOP?

Archived