Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The RUMOR WAS TRUE! (Haus Beauty)

GeoDude

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, LGQOP said:

This is like a curse now. Why cant we have something music related like why do we have such bad luck as a fanbase. 

sis we're literally getting new music and a MOVIE in a couple of months and there's confirmation of a solo album, now there's a beauty line... how is that bad luck?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Evidence of this please?  How many threads have we had of her going to recording studios these past few weeks? Too many to count...

I’ll eat my words if new music is released. But be honest, we’ve seen her going into studios for years with no follow up for a long time. 

Im Just saying I’d much rather have music than a cosmetic line. 

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she's always worked on multiple projects at once, if anything this means she wants even more to be a popstar cus this will help promote her name

I hope that you are right 🤞🏼 

Gaga Lazuli
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

sis we're literally getting new music and a MOVIE in a couple of months and there's confirmation of a solo album, now there's a beauty line... how is that bad luck?

Sorry I wrote that in the moment lmao

Little Monsters Torture Me

gagajandro25
43 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

Reporter said the cosmetic line will be named ATE MY HEART!

ATE MY HEART is the name of the company that patented the name of the cosmetics brand. The brand was patented as being named Haus Beauty. 

Also appartently someone in Silicon Valley invested money into it. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Max Vandeburg

I think we can all agree that this is really happening. It's only a matter of time until Gaga announces it.

You should stop being so negative and just enjoy the tsunami that we'll have in the coming months. These are exciting times.

RGJ_khQezQvRlCKCRQKgsSBIsEhzG4SgtUAMcHqi

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think we can all agree that this is really happening. It's only a matter of time until Gaga announces it.

You should stop being so negative and just enjoy the tsunami that we'll have in the coming months. These are exciting times.

RGJ_khQezQvRlCKCRQKgsSBIsEhzG4SgtUAMcHqi

Yes! Gaga expanding her empire a la Rihanna with Fenty. She's a businesswoman, actress, singer, artist, and talent all around. What's not to love?

#Gaga2020

Irrelevant
29 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It seems as though (if true), that Pop star/Musician is no longer priority on her list anymore. 

The energy and time spent doing this could easily have been a new era of music instead. It’s quite upsetting :(

what :rip: she's literally going to recording studios

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SwissMonster

It’s funny. Many of you are really closed minded. I mean, why should one project shot down another? Y’all heard of the word „Promotion“? Actually many projects at the same time are a great Idea and very possible. Why is a cosmetic line holding Gaga back from releasing new music? Makes no sence to me...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ThatAsianGuy

So this nicola bitch is just trolling us with the lg6 hype shshh.. :triggered:

Smother Em Eh

Awesome! So was that was the photoshoot with I&V was for? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

elijahfan

Ate My Heart is the name of Gaga's publishing company, which is linked to all of her various endeavors - it's just poor journalism to assume this is the name of her future cosmetic line just because they saw it on some legal document....

That being said, I think this is actually happening.

Archived