đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The RUMOR WAS TRUE! (Haus Beauty)

GeoDude

Featured Posts

GeoDude

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/07/13/lady-gaga-starting-cosmetics-company-haus-beauty/

I don't know if it was already posted somewhere, while packing up things in my apartment I heard GAGA on the news. Turns out GAGA and her team are really launching a cosmetic line! 

some may be happy, some of us (myself) will be a little sad to know that we might not be getting new music as soon as we think.. 

I don't have a link to attach yet but if someone can find it and post it would be great! 

Reporter said the cosmetic line will be named ATE MY HEART!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheLameMonster

Honey you’ve got a big storm coming 

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

ryanripley

i don't see how this would effect new music since we know we're getting the ASIB soundtrack in sep/oct :huh:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chickens in Malibu

Ok so this is what they mean by the "HAUS is back"... :rip:

Enigma

I thought LG6 was announced 

turns out People Mag or something talked about a rumour that we been knew about for weeks 

werk :air: 

This does sort of serve as another distraction away from music and is easily just another money grab but honestly why not. I'm not opposed her venturing out to do different businesses by milking the success and fame she got out of her music. It's what any smart business person would do. Plus we are guaranteed the ASIB soundtrack at the very least. The only hype this sort of kills for me is that her working with Nicola was prob for the Vogue shoot and for the makeup photo shoots / campaign or something. I highly doubt they were working on album artwork for LG6 as so many suggested, sadly.

lad-gaga
4 minutes ago, shabody said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4947860

I was watching this for a good 2 minutes waiting for it to say do I have something on my face across the bottom

Enigma

This article is literally a copy paste of the rumour that’s been going for a month now :rip: 

Jenina

I'm laughing I click on the link and see a video above the Gaga bit so I click on it expecting something about Gaga and it's about some babies dangling out a window wtf why is that on there :air: 

cool

Sanne Godijn

I will only believe it if lady gaga herself or her team makes an official announcement 

Archived