đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Movie Release Article Snubs ASIB

lad-gaga

Featured Posts

lad-gaga

So digitalspy (a popular new source in the UK) has released the following article with a list of all the new movie releases due out this year but for some reason have forgotten to mention the release of ASIB. 

Also Venom is due to be released on the same day do you think its gonna have an impact of ASIB opening numbers?

Here's the article : http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/diary/a29669/uk-film-release-dates/

lad-gaga

Sounds stupid but I think someone over at digitalspy has it in for gaga. They took about 3 days to even post an article about the trailer being released and they a normally quick of the mark for things like that.

ShockPop

Ds are well known to be run by middle aged women who love Madonna and loose women and literally nothing else.

lad-gaga

haha true this article was created by two middle aged men though and every other release you could think of is on there :/

Starbucks

I wouldn't be surprised if Madonnanation's admin worked there :madge:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Max Vandeburg

To be honest... I'm kind of worried about the movie promotion. I thought after the first trailer last month we would see several public appearances, new articles with interviews and everything else... But so far, just silence.

But ok, I guess they know what they're doing :oops: Bradley has a lot of love for this project and must be planning a lot of things.

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Max Vandeburg said:

To be honest... I'm kind of worried about the movie promotion. I thought after the first trailer last month we would see several public appearances, new articles with interviews and everything else... But so far, just silence.

But ok, I guess they know what they're doing :oops: Bradley has a lot of love for this project and must be planning a lot of things.

Do they really need to do promo now for a movie that's not expected like any DC or marvel movie though? If i was a non Gaga fan seeing ASIB plastered on all tv shows in july I'd be completely uninterested by September

It's showing as a trailer at alot of new movies out now (my friend showed me it playing before that Whitney movie) 

Actual patient

Arturo

It’s ok.

one article (with an obvious purpose of avoiding talking about ASIB) doesn’t change the fact that the trailer was met with positive reception and excitement. 

Max Vandeburg
12 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Do they really need to do promo now for a movie that's not expected like any DC or marvel movie though? If i was a non Gaga fan seeing ASIB plastered on all tv shows in july I'd be completely uninterested by September

Yeah, I agree. I'm just a little worried that other movies might be getting more attention so far. Like Bohemian Rhapsody and Widows, for example (which debuts after ASIB, btw).

But I think both Bradley and Gaga have the "surprise factor" in their favor. And we'll also have the soundtrack to promote the movie. So we're fine, I guess.

Der Meister

Never heard of them! How about you snub them as well and not give them the clicks! :vegas:

Archived