đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the GP turning against Beyonce?

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

BawBaw
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

How does being at #2 on national charting indicates people are turning against her?! What? How?

#2 still reputable position to be in. Which means they are still well liked.

tenor.gif?itemid=5020737

she is Beyonce her worst seeling first week albums was 4 with even then sold 330k pure sales first week vs 69 that EIL sold , and every one of her 6 albums debuted at #1 till this album with an avarage of 550k first week .:triggered: and now she can't even sell 100k pure sales 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, River said:

If to be more specific, it's the black community GP, like my friend said "don't come at us with your Louvre sh-t, you arrogant bitch, you forgot that most of us can't go to the Louvre"

So I was thinking that they just can't assume that people are stupid and talk about the problems and BLM while flashing in their richness... they can't really expect that their people will really bow down to them, I think they took the queen-king idea too far to the point their are mocking the black community and at this point they are turning against them..

So it's just a thought, would be happy to hear if others feels the same or not..

I agree with what you've posted. It's like they think of themselves as royalty and enjoy showing off their extravagance.

I posted this the other day in another thread...

I feel that Beyonce was more authentic back then (when she made songs such as Single Ladies, Irreplaceable, etc) but she's developed this massive ego because people treat her like she's a queen. So the Carters are riding that train to the bank and rinsing the fans of all their money, deluding them that what they are paying for is top quality music from two "legends" at the top of the music industry pyramid, when what they are actually doing is selling a gimmick. No wonder Kanye went crazy, they've stolen his messiah complex attitude that helps him sell albums and tour tickets to idiots and packaged it in a different way that comes across alot less obnoxious.

It's good to see that people are starting to see through the pretentious, arrogant attitude that they have because from where I'm sitting it's like the whole world has gone mad because they all put Beyonce on a pedestal. But why? What makes her so special exactly? I don't get it. :shrug:

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

she is Beyonce her worst seeling first week albums was 4 with even then sold 330k pure sales first week vs 69 that EIL sold , and every one of her 6 albums debuted at #1 till this album with an avarage of 550k first week .:triggered: and now she can't even sell 100k pure sales 

everyone's sales are going down, sales are dying fast

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TMM90
3 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I agree with what you've posted. It's like they think of themselves as royalty and enjoy showing off their extravagance.

I feel that Beyonce was more authentic back then (when she made songs such as Single Ladies, Irreplaceable, etc) but she's developed this massive ego because people treat her like she's a queen. So the Carters are riding that train to the bank and rinsing the fans of all their money, deluding them that what they are paying for is top quality music from two "legends" at the top of the music industry pyramid, when what they are actually doing is selling a gimmick. No wonder Kanye went crazy, they've stolen his messiah complex attitude that helps him sell albums and tour tickets to idiots and packaged it in a different way that comes across alot less obnoxious.

It's good to see that people are starting to see through the pretentious, arrogant attitude that they have because from where I'm sitting it's like the whole world has gone mad because they all put Beyonce on a pedestal. But why? What makes her so special exactly? I don't get it. :shrug:

Its mass manipulation. I don’t get it either. Wish I could stan tough. It would be so easy just to stan her.

BawBaw
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

everyone's sales are going down, sales are dying fast

not that fast 

she had the best selling album of 2016 with 2.8 mil WW she pulled in 3.5 days 400 k pure then in US , she had Coachella as an PR stunt she should be able to cross 150 k first week without any problem even with the general decline in sales 

3 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

Exactly. People started holding her on this pedestal and she took on this ego that is so ridiculous I can’t tell if she’s parodying herself or if she truly does believe she’s a queen. She definitely isn’t an artist. She doesn’t write her own lyrics, produce her own music, choreograph her own dance routines. She’s a performer, and merely a blank canvas for other, somewhat more creative people to work with. She is nothing more than a hugely successful product of other peoples hard work. She’s talented, she can sing.... but where she got this unworldly admiration is beyond me. 

androiduser

no, they are just not interested in her collaboration with Jay Z, this is a side project for her and it can't have the same success as her solo stuff... This is her equivalent of a remix album or a soundtrack or something

Archived