Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

100th Vegas Setlist Thread

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I could talk about possibilities for the Vegas show for hours. Gaga is going to pull out all the stops. It may not have a JWT- or BTWB-level stage because of the venue, but it will have her theatrics, her stage presence, the catalogue, the stage it will have, it's all gonna slay. Discussing the setlist, assuming LG6 will come early 2019 after an initial leg of shows, I feel like this would be perfect for the first leg.

Act 1

1. Dance In The Dark (Full)

2. Just Dance (JWT style)

3. A-YO (Full)

4. The Cure (Verse-Chorus-Bridge-Chorus)

Act 2

5. John Wayne (Full)

6. LoveGame (Vegas Remix)/ Starstruck (Verse-Chorus)

7. Alejandro (Full)

8. Heal Me (Full, based in what we've heard it's a smooth, electro-pop track)

Act 3

9. Monster (Full)

10. Venus (Full)

11. Born This Way (Full)

12. Perfect Illusion (Verse-Chorus-Bridge-Chorus)

Act 4

13. Poker Face (Verse-Chorus-Bridge-Chorus)

14. Million Reasons (Full)

15. Speechless (Full)

16. You and I (Full)

Act 5

17. Judas (BTWB)

18. Sexxx Dreams (Full)

19. Dancin in Circles (Full)

Act 6

20. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

21. The Edge of Glory (Jazz Verse 1-Album Full)

22. Paparazzi (Vegas Remix)

23. Applause (Trap Remix Outro)

Encore

24. Bad Romance (Full)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

I feel like realistically it may be 12-15 songs max.

:selena: what makes you think that? Vegas residencies are tour-length shows. Around 20 songs, more or less, like a normal show

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Smother Em Eh

I like it but I would take out Alejandro and put in MANiCURE, and replace Speechless with Gypsy. Give ARTPOP the props it’s deserves, more of its songs on the set list! :staymad:

But other then that, nice job I like it! :triggered: 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Space Cowboy
40 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

:selena: what makes you think that? Vegas residencies are tour-length shows. Around 20 songs, more or less, like a normal show

Gaga's fibromyalgia

matteonster

I live for your setlist, especially for the Dance In The Dark opening but I also would be so down for Gypsy and / or Marry The Night even though I believe it’s not quite realistic that they will add these two to the show. Anyways, it would be sooo good :firega:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

GypsyBabe

All I want is Yoü and I, Heavy Metal Lover, and The Shallow (that motherf*cker has been stuck in my head since the trailer was released)...

pmWboCWBg

⚯͛

TheSlash
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

1. Dance In The Dark (Full)

I already live for it

giphy.gif

:tony: 

Ew, David!

Original Diva

i doubt that we will even see half of those songs on the setlist tbh..

im expecting 9o0SOow.gif

excuse me no

Dunk96

I'm not expecting a massive show from Gaga for this residency. I mean yeah I'm sure there will be unbelievable special effects and backdrops and whatnot,but in terms of a lengthy set I highly doubt she'll be willing to do that. I'm imagining a set of at least 10-15 songs with a couple medleys sprinkled in. Gaga's had more than enough on her plate in the last five years since the BTWB cancellation (and even before that too,but this is the reason behind her pain currently),so I couldn't imagine Gaga stressing herself with a 25+ song setlist.

Bradley
2 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

Gaga's fibromyalgia

You can't just make a show and perform only 15 songs unless you're a new act with a small catalogue. Gaga is long ahead of those days.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Dunk96 said:

I'm not expecting a massive show from Gaga for this residency. I mean yeah I'm sure there will be unbelievable special effects and backdrops and whatnot,but in terms of a lengthy set I highly doubt she'll be willing to do that. I'm imagining a set of at least 10-15 songs with a couple medleys sprinkled in. Gaga's had more than enough on her plate in the last five years since the BTWB cancellation (and even before that too,but this is the reason behind her pain currently),so I couldn't imagine Gaga stressing herself with a 25+ song setlist.

Jesus no one would attend a show with only 10 songs to see. It's a ridiculous notion.

Gaga is smart enough to realise that.

HosedDownGypsy

i think she will do something fun with pokerface since the song screams vegas

RAIN ON ME

Archived