Featured Posts

Frivolero

bitch he is accurate in everything LIKE LOOK AT HIS FEED. WHAT DO YA'LL SAY

giphy.gif

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

giphy.gif

Can we literally stop believing twitter insiders? Like do you really think someone would risk their job just to satisfy some fans? 

Also no ****.. we all see camera there - it’s not that hard to guess she’s filming something.

Why can’t he be precise and tell us what exactly it is? Cuz he doesn’t know anything. 

Frivolero
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can we literally stop believing twitter insiders? Like do you really think someone would risk their job just to satisfy some fans? 

Also no ****.. we all see camera there - it’s not that hard to guess she’s filming something.

Why can’t he be precise and tell us what exactly it is? Cuz he doesn’t know anything. 

he released an unreleased music video shot from Nicki

seems pretty legit imo

TheSlash
25 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

You know that it's easy to delete wrong posts from the feed, right? :trollga: .

Spoiler

And please stop believing these "insiders"

giphy.gif

Ew, David!

blackstar

Omg Gaga: Five Foot Three (The Remix) [The Re-Up] - Work Tape confirmed!

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Helxig

I don't believe this rumour for a second, but it did remind me that she was conducting for something '1 hour before start time'

What the **** did that mean??? She didn't perform at the MTV music awards did she? Where was the orchestra one hour after that video was posted???

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

DawnNutella

I would love to see her do another documentary! I love catching a glimpse of her life and seeing behind the scenes. I want get my hopes up from a Twitter "insider", but hopefully it's true.

Raccoon

The only "insider" I tend to believe is gagawhoami and that's because they've been down to earth in everything they say and don't really tell anything like these other insiders/don't tell dates.

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Noah

5'3 3/4 coming soon

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I don't believe this rumour for a second, but it did remind me that she was conducting for something '1 hour before start time'

What the **** did that mean??? She didn't perform at the MTV music awards did she? Where was the orchestra one hour after that video was posted???

It was the day before the MTV awards.

Look at this picture and the video, she has the same clothes and this was posted a day before the video.

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Frivolero said:

he released an unreleased music video shot from Nicki

seems pretty legit imo

Those shots were floating around before the ChunLi video dropped.

nodandsmile

Wasn't it the guy who said who said something was coming June 8 just because people said it would make sense for them to release the ASIB trailer on the same day as Ocean's 8? :ladyhaha:

Schizophonic
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

for what i understand they had to write out the orchestra notes for another song one hour before the actual orchester arrived to the studio for recording. so they had to hurry.

RAMROD

So 5 foot 3.5" is really coming :diane: I thought she was joking!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived