đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Huge radio update for Cardi B in the US

Miaou

Featured Posts

Brolysskins

I hope the song Tops every chart lol, it's so good and I don't need annoying a@# mumble songs on the top anymore.

SEXODUS
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I think that it will be an amazing event to see Gaga collab with a celebrity little monsters that have honored her. If its opportunist then it is. With Cardi Gaga can experiment with music again. With Sam Smith she can make a ballad. For me its about seeing those Little monsters have their dream come true of collaborating with her. I should back track though on the revelance cause it could go either really good or go south quick. 

I wasn’t referring to a possibile collab between them, that’s a case on its own. They way you put it implied that we as a fanbase should stream Cardi based on the simple fact that by doing so it would somehow “help Gaga’s relevance”. It just doesn’t make any logical sense since I doubt the GP knows about Cardi being a fan, and probably didn’t even notice the “paparazzi like I’m Lady Gaga” line, or even cared all that much to suddenly start supporting her. Just say you like Cardi and stream ha, don’t drag relevance into this as if she’s doing us a favor, that’s all. 

myluis617
29 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

I wasn’t referring to a possibile collab between them, that’s a case on its own. They way you put it implied that we as a fanbase should stream Cardi based on the simple fact that by doing so it would somehow “help Gaga’s relevance”. It just doesn’t make any logical sense since I doubt the GP knows about Cardi being a fan, and probably didn’t even notice the “paparazzi like I’m Lady Gaga” line, or even cared all that much to suddenly start supporting her. Just say you like Cardi and stream ha, don’t drag relevance into this as if she’s doing us a favor, that’s all. 

If Cardi B gets a second #1 and she wants to collab with Gaga I think the song will do really good. Being an Boston child I know nobody really plays Lady gaga that much. I just want to have a song that I would be able to hear at parties I go to.

1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Of course we should be acting like she is the second coming, **** when an artist supports gaga the way she does we need to support them all we can. Keeping Cardi on top is helping Gaga's relevance. I hope one of these days her and Gaga make a song. I hope they sound good together. Hell they should drop and album together with Sam Smith Gaga collaborating with famous little monsters. I'm a dreamer I can't help myself.

my god just imagine a killer song with the 2 of them. it would probably debut at number 1 :firega:

Archived