Jump to content
A Star Is Born
series

Emma Roberts to play Madison, Sarah Paulson to play Cordelia in AHS

Featured Posts

Bradley   Paws Up 23,088
Bradley

https://deadline.com/2018/06/emma-roberts-american-horror-story-madison-montgomery-coven-murder-house-1202412329/

Sarah Paulson is also set to play more than one character in this season. She's set to reprise her role as Cordelia.

 

 

Ryan actually replied to this tweet - "Yes... for now." but that Tweet can't be found, it seems Ryan has deleted some of his tweets.

screen-shot-2018-06-17-at-8-01-52-pm.png

Lady Gaga's return has yet to be confirmed as of now.

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 14
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
adammonroe   Paws Up 4,478
adammonroe

I hope Gaga is on this season tho, as far as I know she won't be doing much during June so she could shot a few scenes. She's the original supreme. :gaycat:

  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle   Paws Up 5,939
Miracle
4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I hope Gaga is on this season tho, as far as I know she won't be doing much during June so she could shot a few scenes. She's the original supreme. :gaycat:

Exqueessssh-me? LG6 and her worldwide stadium tour are kicking off this Friday. Where have you been

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley   Paws Up 23,088
Bradley
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Exqueessssh-me? LG6 and her worldwide stadium tour are kicking off this Friday. Where have you been

Wait what rumour thread have I missed

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGQOP   Paws Up 4,953
LGQOP
15 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I hope Gaga is on this season tho, as far as I know she won't be doing much during June so she could shot a few scenes. She's the original supreme. :gaycat:

But didnt Gaga played an actress playing the character of the witch? 

  • Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChristianDior   Paws Up 1,269
ChristianDior
6 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

But didnt Gaga played an actress playing the character of the witch? 

A true reversed Warholian experience

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagaxgaga   Paws Up 43
gagaxgaga
18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Exqueessssh-me? LG6 and her worldwide stadium tour are kicking off this Friday. Where have you been

What stadium tour? are u drunk ? u need help sweetie?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir   Paws Up 21,189
Gardevoir

Thought she died :oprah: oh well a true reverse warhol637.gife31.giflian experience :poot: 

  • LMAO 1
Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River   Paws Up 18,743
River

inb4 Sarah will play all her characters this season :ladyhaha:

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 13
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharyu   Paws Up 18,523
Sharyu
1 minute ago, River said:

inb4 Sarah will play all her characters this season :ladyhaha:

We love a multi-talented queen. :vegas:How will Madison, Queenie, Fiona or Misty come back when they died?

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River   Paws Up 18,743
River
Just now, Sharyu said:

We love a multi-talented queen. :vegas:How will Madison, Queenie, Fiona or Misty come back when they died?

Ghosts :vegas:

The Supreme will bring them back :vegas:

Flashbacks :neyde:

  • Like 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharyu   Paws Up 18,523
Sharyu
2 minutes ago, River said:

Ghosts :vegas:

The Supreme will bring them back :vegas:

Flashbacks :neyde:

Well I guess Queenie is trapped in Hotel Cortez, Misty and Fiona are in hell. And this season is linked with Murder House, so yeah, ghosts. How original.

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita   Paws Up 6,855
Dolce Vita

THIS WILL BE SO GOOD

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River   Paws Up 18,743
River
13 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Well I guess Queenie is trapped in Hotel Cortez, Misty and Fiona are in hell. And this season is linked with Murder House, so yeah, ghosts. How original.

I guess the plot will be that a new family comes to the house and calls the witches to they do exorcism to kick off the ghosts from the house for good and then the ghosts starts to kill one by one..

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeloArtDramaPop   Paws Up 565
MeloArtDramaPop

Hoping it’s called AHS Salem

theres a nice ring to it

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
Hook32