Featured Posts

Tom Nook
3 hours ago, pachinko said:

No...Joanne videos are messy, henny. :huntyga:

K but let’s not disregard the other 8 years of great visuals :huntyga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

DoremonLove

Yes definitely :vegas:

Not u guys trying to pay dust to her amazing videos just coz of joanne videos:triggered:. Also i think john wayne mv was amazing :vegas:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Smother Em Eh

Yes she deserves it completely! It would be a perfect time for her to get it too with her career being 10 years long so far. Look how much she has impacted the industry in just 10 years! Gaga definitely deserves it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TEANUS

Anyone thinking MTV didn’t give Gaga a bad taste after 2013 (Applause performance)/ 2014 (no nominations) is wrong. I think the biggest sign of boycott was that she purposely didn’t release PI at the VMAs which made the most sense

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

First welcome back @ReginaGeorge :hug:

It would be a great year for Gaga to be selected and win the Video Vanguard Award. She’s been in the game for 10 years and had such an impact on society. 

I can already imagine the setlist and the visuals being a Superbowl 2.0 :diane: and knowing Gaga would probably drop or announce a new single.

nodandsmile

Some people on this thread are making me laugh :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

She's not ready to get the Vanguard award from MTV just because you don't like her last three music videos? You've got to be kidding ... She should receive it for Bad Romance alone ...

ryanripley

the Joanne, JW and PI videos are disgustingly underrated and i'll never know why you guys insist on trashing those videos

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Zilla

She is more than ready. 

Reasoning: Even now when she's barely doing anything at least to us, people still have her as a name on their lips. People are compared to her, attempt to outdo her, fail to be her and follow her success. I mean ****, they're talking about the meat dress 7 years later, that is iconic. Truly iconic, not this whole slang now where something is called "iconic" that will be forgotten weeks later I mean TRULY.... iconic. You can't deny that, ESPECIALLY if you dislike the Joanne era. Let's not forget that she always does things before everyone else does, she went "country" before everyone else did. They're always following. She's ALWAYS on people's radar. 

Not sure if this is her year, but it's definitely in the cards that she will receive one it's just a matter of when. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

freebit

A decade in the industry, Vegas tickets to sell, a movie & soundtrack to sell...now would be the time to lobby for it. Though part of me would love it if she had a new pop hit to add to the mix. 

LGMonster95
10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

the Joanne, JW and PI videos are disgustingly underrated and i'll never know why you guys insist on trashing those videos

Tell them! It literally pisses me off how underrated these 3 videos are, ok MR was decent I guess, but PI, JW and Joanne are actually good videos, they might not be on the same level visualy as her past videos but they are like that for a reason and that is to put the "stripped down version of Gaga" in value which that's what they do.

MonsterJay
On 6/17/2018 at 9:44 AM, pachinko said:

No...Joanne videos are messy, henny. :huntyga:

John Wayne says heller :huntyga:

Archived