Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is gunna be all Pop

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

DaftFameMonster

Idc what ya'll say but I'd love another banger like Jewels N Drugs

MeloArtDramaPop

sounds more like a mixtape then an album, which is a good idea actually, since promotion wise it wouldnt need much

dancefreak

No. LG6 is gonna be something totally different and new again and the original LG5 will stay unreleased, we have to calm our tits finally.

Memento

Honestly I don't like this concept, she kinda did that in ARTPOP and we got a confusing tracklist. I prefer for her to travel through genres in each album she releases.

Spoiler

Like Madonna did :sis:

And I'm hoping the next one will have a R&B vibe, I'm here for more of that sweet voice she did on The Cure and Heal Me :wub:

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

Sebastiaan De Graaf

I expect it's going to sound very different than her previous albums because Gaga does it all the time, just like queen Tay and Madonna :staymad: I expect she is going to do R&B, it will gain her her first smash hit in 4 years and her first decent hit in 1 year :cryga: It will smash anyway. It will be out somewhere in 2018 or 2019.

brucee

I think the Cure could be a clue of were she is and were she wants to go with her solo career, just like Stache  before ARTPOP, prefiguring the aesthetic of the rave. She seems to have done what Bowie did when he stopped rock'n'roll and red hair.. She seems to have left the alien beind (or the fashion performing artist for her), in the way she is more into having style than being a freak.

That is why I imagine that to reflect in her music, something more cohesive. Even though I presume it's gonna be rich : it's all in the way you blend your ideas together, and I'm sure she will not disappoint. 

Who's hyped ? 

hello hello baby.

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Maybe its symphonic dead dance pop-metal. Let me dream

Archived