💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Betty Who - Just Thought You Should Know

Sid

Featured Posts

Australian queen Betty Who released a new EP today featuring this bop. The chord progression and production is reminiscent of an 80s/early 90s pop song, it's so catchy I've been listening to it all day :music:

For those of you that aren't familiar with her, Betty went viral when a gay couple choreographed a marriage proposal to one of her first songs - Somebody Loves You - in a Home Depot :wub: She's released two albums since then, and her new EP titled Betty Pt. 1 is her first independent release since 2012.

TC_150618_BettyWho_IMG_0636-467x700.jpg

What do you guys think? Its my favorite song of hers since High Society. In an interview she said that she's trying to 'rediscover herself,' and I think this song really shows her going back to her roots.

I wasn't a fan of too many tracks on The Valley but I love this, so I'm really excited to hear Betty Pt. 2! :tony:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Pop Music

Ignore me and human touch are bops :vegas: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Ignore me and human touch are bops :vegas: 

Human Touch just felt a little off to me, but then again most of that album did. I'm glad she ditched RCA, ignore me and the rest of the new singles have been so good!

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Squidward T

this reminds me of when Elio says "I thought you should know" from Call Me By Your Name. 

Archived