💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Major Label CEO Told Kesha & Gaga That Katy Was Raped

mpthecat

Featured Posts

mpthecat

Kesha’s legal team claims that an unnamed major record label CEO told her and Gaga about Katy’s alleged rape.

Kesha’s legal team responded today to the uproar around a recently revealed claim that Dr. Luke, the singer’s former collaborator, assaulted Katy Perry. Their statement clams that an unnamed CEO of a major record label told both Kesha and Lady Gaga of the assault on Perry. The claim surfaced in legal documents related to Luke’s defamation suit against Kesha. Luke has strenuously denied all charges of sexual assault.

With respect to the recent story regarding Katy Perry, the statement that Dr. Luke assaulted her came from the CEO of a major record label, and was told by that executive at the same time to Kesha and Lady Gaga,” the statement read. “The startling statement was subsequently discussed in a private, one-on-one text message between Kesha and Lady Gaga. It was neither published nor further distributed. It would have remained completely private, except that Dr. Luke and his team took an email obtained only in discovery and decided to publish it to millions of people in his amended complaint against Kesha, and then claim reputational harm from his own widespread publication.”

Dr. Luke disclosed the private conversation between Kesha and Lady Gaga for no purpose other than to attack, harass, and ultimately bankrupt Kesha,” the statement continues. “His claim that Kesha’s private one-on-one text message about a statement from a record label CEO (to someone who had already heard the same statement) caused damages for which Kesha should be held liable is baseless.” Kesha’s publicist confirmed to Variety that the rep who sent the statement is working with her legal team.

The documents related to the defamation case contain Luke’s refutation of three of Kesha’s claims against him: previously known allegations that he gave the singer drugs against her will and that he raped her, as well as the previously undisclosed claim that he raped Perry.

It is unclear who the major-label CEO might be, since the two singers are signed to separate label groups — Kesha to Sony and Gaga to Universal — and have not collaborated musically, at least not publicly.

The claim was revealed in a text message sent from Kesha to Lady Gaga, according to the documents, which read in part: “On February 26, 2016 [Kesha] sent a text message to Stefani Germanotta p/k/a/ Lady Gaga which repeated [Kesha’s] false claim that [Luke] had raped her.“

[Kesha] also falsely asserted that [Luke] had also raped Kathryn Hudson p/k/a/ Katy Perry,” it continues, adding that “Following this text message conversation, and with [Kesha’s] encouragement, [Gaga] spread negative messages about [Luke] in the press and on social media.” Previously, the existence of the text message had been publicly discussed, although its contents had not.

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/kesha-claims-major-label-ceo-told-her-and-lady-gaga-about-dr-luke-alleged-assault-on-katy-perry-1202848335/

Ryusei

Why was that sent to Gaga? I fail to see why she would be sent such a message? 

Musery

Kulture Kiari

I mean, Keshas team is right about this. Gaga nor Kesha never spoke about the Katy thing publicly. It was a private conversation.  Now going public is only Luke's fault. 

The Bling
6 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Kesha and Gaga — and have not collaborated musically, at least not publicly.

I know it's not the time but :ph34r:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Yuuri
9 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Dr. Luke and his team took an email obtained only in discovery and decided to publish it to millions of people in his amended complaint against Kesha, and then claim reputational harm from his own widespread publication.

Basically this. Luke is seeming to dig his own grave. Even if he wins all cases against Kesha, no one with morality will ever work with him again.

sipthistea
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why was that sent to Gaga? I fail to see why she would be sent such a message? 

They were probably discussing the issue as this unnamed record label CEO told them both about Katy's incident. 

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Basically this. Luke is seeming to dig his own grave. Even if he wins all cases against Kesha, no one with morality will ever work with him again.

Kim Petras will 

JustYouandI

If this is all true, I just think how terrible must it feel for Katy to have something as personal and horrible being discussed and thrown around like that. Why did that CEO go around discussing that? It just, really sucks for Katy.

Aleks
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Kim Petras will 

Why would she? (I’m legit curious)

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

joanoflark
3 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Why would she? (I’m legit curious)

because she has worked with him before, and defended working with him.

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Kim Petras will 

“As I know him, he’s been really great and supportive to me and I’ve been learning a lot from him,” Petras once said in a chat with Interview. “He’s been a really nice person and I wasn’t there when that whole thing [with Kesha] went down, but from my experience, he’s a great guy and I’ve been having a good time working with him.”

“While I’ve been open and honest about my positive experience with Dr. Luke, that does not negate or dismiss the experience of others or suggest that multiple perspectives cannot exist at once. I didn’t communicate this clearly in the past."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/etcanada.com/news/333935/pop-star-kim-petras-is-sorry-to-anyone-she-upset-with-dr-luke-comments/amp/

I get her side of this. She and Luke are friends, so like all friends they want to believe in them. We don't know how she exactly feels about all of this.

mpthecat

I left off an important part from the statment from Kesha’s legal team: 

The statement also says that “Dr. Luke’s nearly $50 million defamation case against Kesha is meritless. While repeatedly making inflammatory statements to the press attacking Kesha, Dr. Luke has fought vigorously to keep the actual evidence in the case from seeing the light of day.

“With respect to Kesha’s allegation that Dr. Luke sexually assaulted her,” the statement continues, “Kesha reported the assault to multiple people when it happened, and sought professional help as a result of the assault and Dr. Luke’s abuse. When the evidence is made public, it will confirm Kesha’s allegations.

Edonis
7 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

I left off an important part from the statment from Kesha’s legal team: 

The statement also says that “Dr. Luke’s nearly $50 million defamation case against Kesha is meritless. While repeatedly making inflammatory statements to the press attacking Kesha, Dr. Luke has fought vigorously to keep the actual evidence in the case from seeing the light of day.

“With respect to Kesha’s allegation that Dr. Luke sexually assaulted her,” the statement continues, “Kesha reported the assault to multiple people when it happened, and sought professional help as a result of the assault and Dr. Luke’s abuse. When the evidence is made public, it will confirm Kesha’s allegations.

Omg 

Archived