Beyonce

Joanne

conclusion

I don't like boring music give the genius bops that I love

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Monster7
6 minutes ago, Andree said:

25, I think that album is boring... idk why it has sold like 20m copies WW lmao

I think it's better than 21:huntyga: because that album is perfect from Rolling in the deep to Set fire to the rain. But the second half is a let down, Someone like you not included.

25 on the other hand is a more cohesive album, the only song that I usually skip is Remedy

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

I think it's better than 21:huntyga: because that album is perfect from Rolling in the deep to Set fire to the rain. But the second half is a let down, Someone like you not included.

25 on the other hand is a more cohesive album, the only song that I usually skip is Remedy

21 is a masterpiece, all the songs deserved to be singles because they are THAT good.

25 must have nice lyrics and all of that but its boring, in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, patrickern said:

Cardi b

migos

drake

kanye west

all of hip hop and trap(crap) music

Do you like any rap albums?

TheSlash

Every Gaga album after their successor was released :huntyga: , bc our mother is able to improve with every album :firega: :ohwell: :vegas:.

And reputation, half of the album is boring af (except KOMH :firega: )

Ew, David!

ItsTommyBitch

The following are just my opinion; some are overrated by critics, others by fans so no one is safe :sis: 

Ye  :wtf: 

The last two drake albums and recent mixtape, and soon to be his next :green: 

Divide, Multiply

Invasion of Privacy (I actually like this album... but kind of like Azealia said... its very generic rap, I think Cardi's kind of getting a free pass because she's a well liked celebrity, but... It's not better than a lot of rap albums released in the last year or two but is being treated like it :shrug: Not gonna get into the gendered aspect of it, but that's also a thing)

Camila - its really just... not very interesting? I swear sometimes media gets so wrapped up in a persona or character and they don't even review the music :gum: 

hopeless fountain kingdom

Prism :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Anderson123

Blackout by Britney. I just can't never really get into it as much as the rest of the gay community. I don't get the "bible of pop" or "most influential pop record" vibe they talk about. Sure some of the songs are catchy but only like 2 or 3, the rest are so generic and boring.

24k Magic by Bruno. It is catchy and the production is great but it didn't deserve ALBUM OF THE YEAR. Melodrama got robbed. Another Bruno playing with sounds from past decades.

Ed Sheeran - Divide. I'm not an Ed Sheeran hater like a lot of Gaga fans here. In fact I really enjoyed Shape of You, Perfect and Supermarket Flowers but it's been way overplayed by now.

Dua Lipa - Self titled. I'm sorry but as much as I've tried, I can't get into the Dua Lipa bandwagon. I've listened to the album from start to finish and only 2 or 3 songs are great, most of the songs are very flat and I do think she has the potential to do something great but right now she's just boring on stage.

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream. I do like The One That Got Away and ET but every time they say "Tied with Michael Jackson's Thriller" makes me want to burst into tears. Dr. Luke and her team did an amazing job on promoting it though. 

The Bling

Teenage Dream and Prism :poot: I can't even finish them, they're that generic :poot::poot::poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Monster7

25 boring? Hello, Water under the bridge, River Lea, Sweetest devotion??

16 minutes ago, Andree said:

all the songs deserved to be singles

He won't go? Take it all? I'll be waiting? Lovesong? :reductive:

Archived