💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

1976 ASIB will be available on Netflix

sipthistea

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Is it just me that thinks Barbra is a little bit pushed out? I get the impression deep down she is hoping the 2018 version will flop. :awesome:

mariomania1234

I saw that they added this earlier. Might give it a watch later.

sipthistea
1 minute ago, JamesFox said:

Is it just me that thinks Barbra is a little bit pushed out? I get the impression deep down she is hoping the 2018 version will flop. :awesome:

Maybe she's taking the chance to promote it again now that the hype for the 2018 version is out there :ladyhaha:

Borislshere

I was just about to search for a link to watch it :giveup: 

Nvm. Five foot two showed up in the search next to it so Barbra’s gonna have to wait :huntyga:

AlexanderMagno

Well, this is good, it will make Gaga's version look better :reductive: Streisand's version is the worst of them all. Making Garland's and Gaynor's versions available would give the public a much higher standard to look up to.

doppelganger

It’s good promo for the upcoming film! Why do we always have to see things in a negative light?

Kimmo

I’m giving it a watch since Ms. Streisand talk good about our Queen and Savior :tony::diane:

Hottie Detector

ShockPop

This is great promo for the new movie but people love to compare and say one is better.

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, JamesFox said:

Why would she care? It was 50 years ago x

Archived