Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Recommend me P!nk songs and albums

XXXXX

Featured Posts

XXXXX

I love ****in Perfect, Try, Just like fire, What about us, So what and Just give me a reason

Spoiler

I don't know if this is the right place to put it, move it wherever you want. No wp required :hor:

Yemeni Feed

Fun house, Raise your glass, So What, Bad Influence, U+Ur hand, and Who Knew. Love them all 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

PrinceOfTheStorm

Family Portrait, U + Ur Hand, Just Like a Pill, God is a DJ, Glitter in the Air, Funhouse, The Great Escape, Just Give Me a Reason, Get This Party Started, Barbies

signing out

nerdfacekillah

listen to the song ave mary a. 

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

phillipaf

Numb, Catch 22, Missundaztood, Long Way To Happy, Hooker, 18 Wheeler, Fingers, It's all your fault, Could've had everything, Timebomb, Chaos & Piss, and soooo on 

Phoebe Buffay

Albums: Funhouse and The Truth About Love

Songs: Sober, U + Ur Hand, Most Girls, Get the Party Started, Glitter in the Air, Who Knew, Stupid Girl, Slut Like You, Are We All We Are, Please Don't Leave Me, Bad Influence, Funhouse, Secrets, Where We Go

The Louvre

I really like Blow Me (One Last Kiss), Trouble, Sober, Dear Mr. President, Don't Let Me Get Me and Beautiful Trauma. Don't know much album cuts apart from TTAL and BT.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Hi Its Nicole

Family Portrait, Sober, Who Knew, Barbies, Dear Mr. President, Glitter In The Air, I’m Not Dead, 

Albums: Missunderztood, Funhouse, The Truth About Love, Beautiful Trauma

Hello Gaga

Xoxo Adriana

My all-time favourite album by P!nk goes between 'I'm Not Dead'/'Funhouse' albums. Those two Imo were the albums that really shaped P!nk's badassery. Obviously her biggest hits: Who Knew, U + Ur Hand, Stupid Girls (IND) and Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, Funhouse, So What (Funhouse) are my fave songs from her.

Overall my all-time go to song from her is Sober. And the video honey :diane: this punk queen has been ending intolerance against lesbians since 2008 with this very music video

PoshLife

I'm Not Dead and Funhouse are my two favorite albums of hers. All the singles are fantastic and there are a lot of good album tracks, too. I'd honestly just suggest going to YouTube and finding a video that has the entire album as one video, and just hitting play.

That said, Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is probably my favorite song of hers ever, though the Truth About Love album isn't nearly my favorite.

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

My all-time favourite album by P!nk goes between 'I'm Not Dead'/'Funhouse' albums. Those two Imo were the albums that really shaped P!nk's badassery. Obviously her biggest hits: Who Knew, U + Ur Hand, Stupid Girls (IND) and Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, Funhouse, So What (Funhouse) are my fave songs from her.

Overall my all-time go to song from her is Sober. And the video honey :diane: this punk queen has been ending intolerance against lesbians since 2008 with this very music video

LOL you just beat me to saying I'm Not Dead and Funhouse are her best albums :sharon: 

Archived