💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Piece of Me Tour kicks off in 1 month

brit4ever

Featured Posts

The Child

I’m going to the Antwerp & Paris shows, I’m so excited! I don’t even care if it’s the same old set list lmao :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

brit4ever
12 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I’m going to the Antwerp & Paris shows, I’m so excited! I don’t even care if it’s the same old set list lmao :selena:

It will be amazing, she is in her best shape, seems happy and the tour is going to be improved, I'm positive about that 

I'm realy excited for her new music and I realy hope it's not a mess this time around :awkney:  If there's new music  :awkney: 

1 hour ago, mister max said:

I thought she was already touring asia :oprah: 

This!

The Child
1 hour ago, brit4ever said:

It will be amazing, she is in her best shape, seems happy and the tour is going to be improved, I'm positive about that 

I'm realy excited for her new music and I realy hope it's not a mess this time around :awkney:  If there's new music  :awkney: 

I don’t even care at this this point! I’m just so happy I’m going to see her! :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived