Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Can’t Do Better

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

Her music is so... basic. Not sure why you guys drool over her but call others out for being less basic than this.

Anyway, I hope she finds a hit eventually... she has a good voice.

WeDontStop

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

i got the boys in dubai

MarryTheAngel

she's being so promoted and is starting to be featured all over... my feelings about her are tainted by dr luke so like... idk man

hillside boys is her best tbh

ItWasntLaauv

Sounds like a Prism b-side, I have mixed feeling about the Dr. Luke stuff seeing as I'm such a huge Kesha fan, but Kim is really talented and has some fun songs. Maybe once she's popular enough and has more money and influence, she can move on to bigger and better producers. But this song's nice, Slow It Down is still my fave from her though and I'm surprised that song hasn't gotten a video treatment yet. :happy:

Mermaid Tail
7 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Sounds like a Prism b-side, I have mixed feeling about the Dr. Luke stuff seeing as I'm such a huge Kesha fan, but Kim is really talented and has some fun songs. Maybe once she's popular enough and has more money and influence, she can move on to bigger and better producers. But this song's nice, Slow It Down is still my fave from her though and I'm surprised that song hasn't gotten a video treatment yet. :happy:

The connection with Dr. luke is what would keep her from achieving those

Mermaid Tail
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Her music is so... basic. Not sure why you guys drool over her but call others out for being less basic than this.

I think they’re just after her look and aesthetic features tbh

ChrisGaga
56 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Dr. Luke is/was one of the biggest and best producer out there! I mean you'd probably wouldn't even know Kesha today without his productions. I think you can think anything about Dr. Luke, but his talent is insane! (Tik Tok, California Gurls, Dark Horse, Wrecking Ball, Good Feeling, I Kissed a Girl, Teenage Dream..... just to name a few...) His production exactly fits the style/image Kim Petras wants to create :staymad:

Banned This Way
4 hours ago, geopang said:

People are still listening to her?

I know lmao I’m surprised 

Banned This Way
1 minute ago, ChrisGaga said:

Dr. Luke is/was one of the biggest and best producer out there! I mean you'd probably wouldn't even know Kesha today without his productions. I think you can think anything about Dr. Luke, but his talent is insane! (Tik Tok, California Gurls, Dark Horse, Wrecking Ball, Good Feeling, I Kissed a Girl, Teenage Dream..... just to name a few...) His production exactly fits the style/image Kim Petras wants to create :staymad:

You can’t appreciate a talent of a rapist

Banned This Way

Cute. Now go away. Lol kidding. She’s not that special but ok

Banned This Way
56 minutes ago, Mermaid Tail said:

I think they’re just after her look and aesthetic features tbh

Definitely. Teen stuff

Archived