đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Artur
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Didn’t he say it’s on a second album that’s not the one coming out Sept 7?

No idea. Hope not though. :( 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

GIAW performance so far:

Day 1  4,270,080 plays

Day 2  4,706,082 plays

Day 3  4,385,089 plays

Day 4  4,823,321 plays

Day 5  4,872,485 plays *biggest update so far

Arturo
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

GIAW performance so far:

Day 1  4,270,080 plays

Day 2  4,706,082 plays

Day 3  4,385,089 plays

Day 4  4,823,321 plays

Day 5  4,872,485 plays *biggest update so far

These are the counter updates right? I don't like them because they're kinda wonky. I prefer looking at the daily chart. WW it got 3.7m first day but said 4.2m plays on the counter.

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

These are the counter updates right? I don't like them because they're kinda wonky. I prefer looking at the daily chart. WW it got 3.7m first day but said 4.2m plays on the counter.

yes they are the counter ones which are always  bigger that the ones in the daily charts (from what i've seen with this song) ,i was wondering why :huh: , maybe they don't track all the countries?

Arturo

I think it's funny that the people here that scream radio payola at every song they dislike aren't saying that about Delicate. It's non existent on Streaming and doing ok on sales. It's completely radio driven yet no one here is dragging it. I don't think it deserved to be dragged just putting it out there how ridiculous payola comments are.

Arturo
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

yes they are the counter ones which are always  bigger that the ones in the daily charts (from what i've seen with this song) ,i was wondering why :huh: , maybe they don't track all the countries?

The only explanation is that they sometimes it counts the past 26 hours and other days the past 22 hours or something like that. Like it's never exactly 24 hours like the Daily chart is.

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

I think it's funny that the people here that scream radio payola at every song they dislike aren't saying that about Delicate. It's non existent on Streaming and doing ok on sales. It's completely radio driven yet no one here is dragging it. I don't think it deserved to be dragged just putting it out there how ridiculous payola comments are.

Some people here are a little weird and jealous when it comes to any kind of "payola" for other artists whether it's streaming or radio. It's so strange. Gives a Madonnesters type of vibe imo.

---

In regards to Delicate being payola'd...it sort of isn't / wasn't. There are radio driven hits. Delicate happens to be one of those. Radio (especially AC and HAC) sort of had nothing to play for a while and so they jumped ship on Delicate. For a long while the song was building and it took AGES for it to start getting consistent radio updates and this happened in exact correlation to when the call out scores were released. When the call out scores for Delicate turned out to be beyond EXCELLENT radio in all it's formats started giving it consistent spins which resulted in massive radio updates. It goes to show the power of call out scores. That's also a part of the reason why Gaga's songs on radio have been doing poorly. Call out scores turn out to be rather lackluster for her songs (let's not talk about PI which had one of the worst call out scores for a lead single by a popgirl in a long while). But yeah as odd as it sounds Delicate grew organically on radio. There was not "payola" it was just a hit on radio because formats wanted something safe and soft to play and because of the excellent call out scores it received. 

8 hours ago, Arturo said:

about a week before an era starts whether its LG6 or ASIB (if they're given it lead single treatment) I'm going to make a thread on here that stresses the importance of us as a fanbase making sure that after we buy the single that we stream it from a paid account. Our fanbase needs to get away from our aversion to streaming and all the "ew I h8 how streaming ruined music xD" cause all those people are doing are hurting Gaga. With streaming we, as a large fanbase, can help Gaga's singles beyond its first week. 

PLZ do this :giveup: :heart: We need this pretentiousness our base has around streaming to vanish and to vanish QUICK. 

FRANZGA
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

I agree it's radio driven but its performance in radio is organic.. radio audience liked it.. maybe it's the kind of song you love to hear on radio but not by playing the song yourself..

LWYMMD and RFI are shamelessly payolad tho

FRANZGA

Gaga's number1s in France

Poker Face, Bad Romance and Perfect Illusion :selena:

One is not like the other 2

FarixGaga

GIAW

Spotify WW: #3 (-1) [+79k streams tho:giveup:]

US: #4 (=) [-37k streams]

UK: #9 (-2) [- 0,8k streams]

She is kind of stable in streams in the US + UK and growing worldwide :vegas:

JC