đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Carre
20 minutes ago, Arturo said:

about a week before an era starts whether its LG6 or ASIB (if they're given it lead single treatment) I'm going to make a thread on here that stresses the importance of us as a fanbase making sure that after we buy the single that we stream it from a paid account. Our fanbase needs to get away from our aversion to streaming and all the "ew I h8 how streaming ruined music xD" cause all those people are doing are hurting Gaga. With streaming we, as a large fanbase, can help Gaga's singles beyond its first week. 

Yas!

I still have not used my free Apple Music month because I'm waiting for new Gaga music :nails: But Im Spotify premiun.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
21 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Telephone: The video premiered on E! News and Vevo on March 11, 2010.

Alejandro: The video premiered on Gaga's official website and her YouTube and Vevo accounts on June 8, 2010.

Ok, not August for Alejandro, but June. But still :laughga:

:selena: thanks, i guess

Arturo
31 minutes ago, Carre said:

Yas!

I still have not used my free Apple Music month because I'm waiting for new Gaga music :nails: But Im Spotify premiun.

That was actually going to be my other point. I'll encourage people near the single release to download Apple Music and use the free trial. Those streams still count as paid streams.

Arizona Sky

I think that paid streams being weighed more will help Gaga. I feel like more of her fans are die-hard music fans in general, therefore they would be paying for a premium subscription rather than using a free one.

Babel

We need playlists with short interludes for the lead single. I'm leaving my spotify open at home playing the song the whole day so it makes at least 300 streams daily. :vegas: 

Arturo
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

I think that paid streams being weighed more will help Gaga. I feel like more of her fans are die-hard music fans in general, therefore they would be paying for a premium subscription rather than using a free one.

pop albums all got helped on the BB200. Since Joanne isn't in the Top 200 we can't see the boost it got but I'm sure it got a units boost.

ProdigyARTPOP
44 minutes ago, Arturo said:

pop albums all got helped on the BB200. Since Joanne isn't in the Top 200 we can't see the boost it got but I'm sure it got a units boost.

let’s hold a streaming party, so Joanne can chart next week and it can be at 50 weeks lol. 

Arturo
12 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

let’s hold a streaming party, so Joanne can chart next week and it can be at 50 weeks lol. 

I’m sure it will get weeks 50, 51, and 52 with ASIB and LG6

and the JWT DVD

Artur

Are you guys ready for I Want Your Love to be her first song with more than 1B streams on Spotify?  :staymad:

Arturo
13 minutes ago, Artur said:

Are you guys ready for I Want Your Love to be her first song with more than 1B streams on Spotify?  :staymad:

When is nile releasing it again?

Artur
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

When is nile releasing it again?

September 14

Love your username, btw. :staymad:

OBEY

can't wait to never hear the hit gaga wrote with boyznoize

StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, Artur said:

September 14

Love your username, btw. :staymad:

Didn’t he say it’s on a second album that’s not the one coming out Sept 7?

18 minutes ago, OBEY said:

can't wait to never hear the hit gaga wrote with boyznoize

Tea. The fact he called an electronic Gaga song a hit. I’ll be surprised if it disappoints. 

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived