💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

HitTheBoat
6 minutes ago, Andree said:

if LG6 is finished then I think she should release the lead in nov to promote vegas but if they(gaga and her team) have faith in ASIB's lead and think it can a big/decent hit then they should use it to promote vegas and release LG6 next year.

I feel like they need at least one hit to promote vegas 

The first Vegas leg is not going to be hard to sell, especially because it's around Christmas time. I'm more worried about 2019's legs

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

I don't know why they didn't release that Bloodpop collab in May or even June. They had so much time to do this, it would have its time earlier so it wouldn't collide with ASIB song in August... Now it kinda doesn't make sense.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Monsterish

We all know Gaga will screw up this early LG6 concept in Spring 2019 and she'll work on a different LG6 during summer :vegas:

bloody g

Am I the only one doesn't see a problem with releasing the bloodpop collab now? :duck:

If anything it will drive more attention into the movie or flop as usual and no one will remember it anyways :ohwell:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Scathach
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Am I the only one doesn't see a problem with releasing the bloodpop collab now? :duck:

If anything it will drive more attention into the movie or flop as usual and no one will remember it anyways :ohwell:

Yeah it should be released now or in early July, if they actually plan to release the lead of ASIB in August.

OBEY
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

are they high key throwing gaga back into the spot light? i keep getting ASIB and now Tudor commercials when looking through insta stories

the tudor thing has been a thing for months but the recent one with the interview is getting promo

you probably get that because you follow gaga and you look for her on your browser, twitter, etc.

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, spanishmonster said:

3 hours ago, PanPikus said:

I don't know why they didn't release that Bloodpop collab in May or even June. They had so much time to do this, it would have its time earlier so it wouldn't collide with ASIB song in August... Now it kinda doesn't make sense.

3 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

1 hour ago, darkness said:

Yeah it should be released now or in early July, if they actually plan to release the lead of ASIB in August.

Sometimes I really want inside information on the thought process on Gaga's team in terms of roll-out. :saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

:rip: at katykats dragging the hive in terms of flopping wth is going on lmao :ladyhaha:

what goes around comes around indeed

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

nodandsmile
45 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

:rip: at katykats dragging the hive in terms of flopping wth is going on lmao :ladyhaha:

what goes around comes around indeed

I seriously thought "Witness" would humble them but some of them are still loudmouths :saladga:

Is witness even platinum in the US?

FRANZGA

Paparazzi hits the 90M mark in Spotify.. now at 90,063,742

12th 100M is coming :excited2:

PrinceGaga

If 5f2 gets Emmy noms, could Gaga actually win one this time? I’ve had it up to here with her constantly winning Emmy’s for other people. Time to win her own ffs.

TheRoof

This is the craziest week when it comes to charts in a while cause:

- Christina releasing and somehow surprising everyone with pretty solid sales:diane:, yet struggles for top 5:neyde:

- Cardi B having two songs battle out for #1 :diane:and having the “most #1s for a female rapper”:firega: record on stake

- Lucid Dreams predicted to go #1, but in reality was nowhere near it:gum:

- Beyonce and Jay-Z surprise releasing an album on Tidal :gum:

- Drama with Spotify, then randomly the next day the album gets put on Spotify:gum::duck:, only to bubble under the top 200

- HDD reporting numbers for BeyZ, reportedly fighting:duck: for #1 with 5SOS:duck:

- APES*** could either debut #1:duck: or at #27:duck:, no one knows:duck:. All according to elusive “tidal streams”:gum:

- HDD takes down the article claiming that BeyZ flopped/fighting for #1, everyone on stan culture screams “jay z forced them”:ph34r:

- xxxTentacion gets shot and killed, not only starting a moral war but also a chart war on BOTH the single charts and the album charts

- Cardi Fans freak out because SAD! Gets 10,000,000 streams in one day, any chance of APES*** going #1 are down the drain, or are they? (*Tidal streams to be determined):gum:

- Ariana releases on a Wednesday, everyone is in confusion, the song receives a mixed reception:madge: , gets blocked by SAD!

- Everyone being scared of Drake and trying to release around him:emma::selena:

- Billboard says it’s hard to predict BeyZ sales, only to add more confusion:emma:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived