life

Gaga leaving studio in NY (29/5)

godnhat

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

god these videos make me want to never be famous

ever

god bless her for dealing with this for us :diane:

I would love this! Papa paparazzi [sing this]  need to make money and fans want pics. I think it's great. Might get annoying at time but it's a part of being famous!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shane_c
39 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

I keep asking myself. Why is she dressing like that to just go to the studio? Is this what she always does when she’s finishing an album and is about to start a new era?

She dresses like that to come out for pictures that go on websites and in magazines. Its for publicity. imo.

When she's in there working she's probably in jeans and  a t shirt.

Battle 4 Ur Life

did she wanted her to sign the perfume???? :wtfga:

what the hell is wrong with these people. :saladga:

stop playing with her head like that.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

jakob
47 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Who's that strange guy that holds her hand at the beginning? He looks like a terrorist :ohno: someone save Gaga :poot:

lsks.thumb.jpg.92b769ff02c16e34677df3cee

#stopwiththecarinohate2018

Spoiler

:stalkga:

LeJudas

Every post mentioning Cris seems pretty divided, like he's a hot daddy get over it already it's been 84 years since he's been with Gaga like c'mon already. Unless he did something bad I'm unaware of. In which case please tell me :gum:

:huh:

Gagaism

I can't believe on somethings that I'm reading here about Carino.

It's just stupid the way that some ppl likes to spill bad things. She's happy, looking fabulous, healthy, he's taking care about her and she's doing the thing that she loves for us: music! 

So guys just enjoy the incredible woman and artist we have that is Lady Gaga!

anonlilmonster
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Who's that strange guy that holds her hand at the beginning? He looks like a terrorist :ohno: someone save Gaga :poot:

I'm so sad they're still together :((((((

Miel

Cristian's hair is... a choice. Nothing against him... just the hair. I'm sure the waves would look awesome, though.

Love Gaga's outfit.

3 points in and ready for more

BloodyM

Paparazzi are getting thirsty for Gaga looks again! The return of popga is upon us y'all 

adamsenigma
32 minutes ago, anonlilmonster said:

Just compare the body language in the pictures of C*rino and her, to that in pictures of her and Taylor. Not saying she has to get back with Taylor, but just get rid of the desperate old creep. 

Get over it lmao You are NOT a part of their relationship and Gaga gives two shits about your opinion on her personal life, you are NOT witnessing how he tretas her every moment and you are NOT someone close to Carino to say that kind of stuff.

God, I swear some of y'all are the creeps wanting to control everything on Gaga's life. She seems to be happy with him and that's what we should care about. 

Stewful2929

I probably sound dumb but isn’t that cultural apropration everyone screams about. His hair . People attack everyone else for braiding their hair and dreds 

pink sushi
2 hours ago, cvntdiva said:

WHY does Carino have cornrows:triggered:

He's trying to look less like her father. :laughga: 

Archived