đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving studio in NY

godnhat

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I really don't like to discuss this as I hate the subject matter and ever time it's brought up it seems to cause a storm but it does look like she has not been going to Epione lately. Especially her eyes are not as squinty as during the Joanne era. Dare I say she is actually serving 2010 vibes here? It reminds me of this shoot a lot: 

LadyGaGaCosmoOut5.jpg

Yes, especially on the first pic, it looks like her fillers have worn out.

Spoiler

But we all know she'll go back to looking like a skull in a few days :madge:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
10 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I really don't like to discuss this as I hate the subject matter and ever time it's brought up it seems to cause a storm but it does look like she has not been going to Epione lately. Especially her eyes are not as squinty as during the Joanne era. Dare I say she is actually serving 2010 vibes here? It reminds me of this shoot a lot: 

LadyGaGaCosmoOut5.jpg

Yeah her face and body lately scream TFM era

Schizophonic

remember that day when she dressed up to show her engagement ring from taylor?

my first reaction on her recent looks was "oh, thats what she wants to look like when the media finally finds out about her wearing a ring again" ... haha ....

on the other side. whenever she is going to release or announce something. or makes headlines for something else without an actual appeareance. the press always uses the last paparazzi pictures they got. and i kind of see this as a "filling up the photo archive" for upcoming newsreports :D
maybe along vegas presale or something like that.

or they just want to bring her slowly back in the media. otherwise they would hide her.

Archived