Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Expectations: Do you think it'll flop?

duckworth

Featured Posts

rumours

So a Platinum certification and Top 5 single are considered flopping now?

Wow, I’d love to flop in my lifetime then. :huntyga:

OT: In terms of LG6, I am hoping for another platinum certification in the US and a Top 10 hit with staying power. Something similar to Body Like a Back Road’s chart run. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Kaneki

It will definitely won’t flop. Plus she has a movie+soundtrack coming so the general public might have interest in her again and also many legends and professionals have praised Gaga’s performance in the movie. Can we just start talking about A Star is Born upcoming movie?

Taide

I'm sure it will have similar success ARTPOP had:

- Lead single that doesn't have to go top 3 but which has longevity (unlike BTW the song, but like Applause)

- Second single top 15 with cute longevity aka DWUW and not free falling aka PI (which is lead I know)

- Album to debut #1 and stay inside the top 10 for at least 3 weeks

Bonus:

- Film music video for the singles before the album release

- Actually decide the 2nd single and not Venus/DWUW and A-YO/MR mess again plz

- 500k pure sales in the USA after we call it a day and 1,5M WW is good (with pure)

MaryJaneHolland

There will be no hits and the album will sell decently.

BlaqJezus
On 5/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, DAMN said:

What I meant by that was cultural impact. I might've exagerrated the critics part but the critical reception wasn't mindblowing - it's just good.

Plus I don't see any non-stans talking about how Joanne was amazing. And even other stans are not that impressed either.

Do Grammys still matter tho? Shape of You and Divide were nominated in the same category and won. (May Joanne rest Grammy-less)

Joanne arguably had the most cultural impact of any album of 2016. Joanne inspiration is literally still going on this year, with country pop mixes from several artists, "back to roots" albums from pop stars, pink country styles seen around the fashion world and on celebrities...I know "Joanne-vibes" get joked about a lot, but it's not untrue.

Whether the album does well or not, you have to enjoy it for yourself. That's what Gaga has been doing, enjoying the music and not worrying about anything more than that. Coming to Gaga daily to find validation for something will never work, most of the people on this forum live for negativity and can't find the energy to enjoy anything.

Do I think it will do well? Yes, but I won't be asking anyone else about it.

Iluvartpop

I think it will do much better this time, something like a second wind for her and the music industry :classy:

Archived