đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Bolkins

I don’t think this is the case anymore. She must of let Mark take some sort of creative control over the sound of Joanne, I even remember in 5ft2 she said about him not letting her add hooks to something. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

4/6 singles of the singles she has released since you mentioned have been hits though :poot:
And she will for sure have more in the future :poot:

ThisGuyTony

The most ridiculous things I've ever read on this site. :ladyhaha: 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Anisko said:

U think that she can get her streaming power without a hit ? 

it doesn't need to be numer 1 but she needs to right spotify promo aka The Cure which managed to gain 200m in a year

yes, it wasn't a hit and 200m isn't great compared to everyone else but 200m is the highest she's reached and she managed that with a song without any promo minus spotify promo and radio play so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

15 minutes ago, Noah said:

ARTPOP was one of her most interesting Albums. I really don't know why you sign up on GagaDaily but dislike the work she's actually fully in charge of, yet celebrate the work that is not fully authentically her.

She can't be fully in charge of everything ... I knew she's extremly talented singer and a great songwriter but she's not a producer ... I don't want her to be a stupid pop girl says ok for everything and i don't want her to be in full control of every thing she does .. I need her to work in team .. 

Sorry i can't applaud everything she does . 

I enjoyed ARTPOP by the way 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I don’t think this is the case anymore. She must of let Mark take some sort of creative control over the sound of Joanne, I even remember in 5ft2 she said about him not letting her add hooks to something. 

mark probably gave her the most freedom out of all her producers tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The most ridiculous things I've ever read on this site. :ladyhaha: 

Thank u .. Have a nice day 

rumours

“caracter”? :saladga:

Also, why are we making threads about how Gaga is bossy?!? There is a clear distinction between being an ambitious/powerful woman than simply being bossy. 

giphy.gif

androiduser
19 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

her "YES Men" are the reason she wont get a hit again...

I think this is the main problem... she's in charge and she never gets any constructive criticism from her team. And then when she's successful, it's all her merit, but when she doesn't succeed, it's always someone else's fault.

Ziggy

She just hasn’t made a trendy song in awhile, that’s it. ARTPOP was delayed on the trend and Applause and DWUW still favored well, then Joanne was deliberately against current trends. She knows the direction she wants to go in and sticks to it. I find that admirable.

adamsenigma
30 minutes ago, Noah said:

ARTPOP was one of her most interesting Albums. I really don't know why you sign up on GagaDaily but dislike the work she's actually fully in charge of, yet celebrate the work that is not fully authentically her.

You know something? You don't have to like everything she does. ARTPOP is a fun album but it's production and lyrics are messy af + it aged like milk

SFDMQ

i think the main reason why she didnt have a hit is because she didnt promote her songs well bcs she was busy part timing in starbucks and farming

sipthistea

Somehow, it is true. Look at Madonna. She played by the rules her whole career, and the time she didn't (American Life), the public turned against her. But then she played it safe again with ABBA's type of songs with a modern twist. But there are people who always play by the rules, sometimes get hits and temporary recognition, but in the long term end up flopping.

Let's say Rita Ora. Sure, she has some hits and everything, but her lack of a bossy character or creative vision won't allow her to have a legacy as an artist. 

Saade Baena

in fact it was Gaga's arrogance that knocked her down.

but that makes me happy. She is now much more human, spiritualized and conscious about her role as an artist.

mariomania1234

Why do people want Gaga to be basic so badly? Her fans should be praising her decisions to never conform with the current pop climate and still turn out hits. Thats the sign of a brilliant artist.

This is the very thing that makes Gaga interesting.

Archived