💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Mowgli

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

The story follows the upbringing of the human child Mowgli (Rohan Chand) raised by a pack of wolves in the jungles of India. As he learns the often-harsh rules of the jungle, under the tutelage of a bear named Baloo (Andy Serkis) and a panther named Bagheera (Christian Bale), Mowgli becomes accepted by the animals of the jungle as one of their own, except by one; the fearsome tiger Shere Khan (Benedict Cumberbatch). But there may be greater dangers lurking in the jungle, as Mowgli comes face to face with his human origins.

October 19. :cryga:

It was pushed back when Disney released The Jungle Book and it’s a darker adaptation, it has a tremendous cast so it really could be big at the box office.

River

honestly....... Disney CGI is much better.. also the human face look of the wolf was a bit disturbing..

And the trailer was a bit boring... I don't know why WB is not learning from the past few years that their trailers are just not good..

I think this movie had to be scrapped, it can't compete the Disney version at all.. unless they'll ride on the "sequel" promo without declaring it as a sequel:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

duckworth

Somehow, this "serious and darker" version has a more cartoony CG feel to it. :saladga:

Reserving my thoughts for when I see it in full. But I'm hoping for this to be good. 

sipthistea

Ok, but where's the ASIB trailer WB? 

We need it asap. 

s8lDJG9.png

RAMROD

the trailer doesn't make me want to watch it.

I somehow can see why it rated lowly on the last festival by the press.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

I haven't watched the trailer yet but it already seems like The Jungle Book to me, like they're sort of identical. A kid raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves? :laughga: They have exactly the same plot.

Anyway, this movie comes out later than A Star Is Born and already has a trailer released. :rip:

The cast is awesome though, even though I prefer their real life acting rather than voice-acting.

yASSsss

the CGI looks so cheap :S

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

SpamMusubi

A Star is Born - October 5th

Mowgli - October 19th (trailer is out)

:interestinga:

Sushi is my one true passion

Haroon

I haven't seen the recent Jungle Book remake and this looked equally cool to me :shrug: I did laugh at the wolf's face though :rip: But besides that it seems nice, I like darker adaptations of stuff and when people subvert cuteness and so on :laughga:

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Another trailer, but not for ASIB :triggered:

Well, WB also have also began teasing Lego Movie 2 that will release next year, if that makes you feel better :poot:

RAMROD
9 hours ago, Haroon said:

I haven't seen the recent Jungle Book remake 

:triggered:

You gotta, Haroon! It's John Favreau's, it's so good that Disney also nabbed him to do the Lion King now :sis:

Seeka
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

I haven't watched the trailer yet but it already seems like The Jungle Book to me, like they're sort of identical. A kid raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves? :laughga: They have exactly the same plot.

Anyway, this movie comes out later than A Star Is Born and already has a trailer released. :rip:

The cast is awesome though, even though I prefer their real life acting rather than voice-acting.

That's because it is the jungle book.

11 hours ago, Bradley said:

it already seems like The Jungle Book to me, like they're sort of identical. A kid raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves? :laughga: They have exactly the same plot.

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

Archived