💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What I’d Like Gaga’s next album to be like..

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

i know we all have different ideas for what we want Gaga to do and this is just what i think she should try :staymad: 

I’d like Gaga’s next album to be fresh, shocking, cohesive, etc. :ph34r: 

i feel like alot of her songs dont really talk about many issues in a bold and very confronting way 

examples of what i’d personally like 

#1 something as bold and hard hitting as Madonna and Janet Jackson’s ‘Erotica’ and ‘The Velvet Rope’ 

R-931338-1418886513-2858.jpeg.jpg

R-4025712-1352756190-4446.jpeg.jpg

these 2 albums are known for their boldness and fearlessness to tackle touchy subjects souch as Madonna and Janet speaking about the aids epidemic (‘Together Again’ and ‘In This Life’) Janet speaking about domestic violence (‘What About’), or Madonna speaking about sexual desires and fantasies ‘Erotica’ 

#2 Something as cohesive as ‘Homogenic’ and ‘Hounds of Love’ 

R-208286-1513410872-2467.jpeg.jpg

81EEGlhUdCL._SL1500_.jpgHomogenic and Hounds of Love are personally some of my favorite albums of all time ;) they’re both UNIVERSALLY acclaimed masterpieces which with time prove to stand the test of time. these works are amazing in the ways like how ‘Homogenic’ captures an icy cold feel and vibe throughout the entire album 

or how ‘The Ninth Wave’ (B Side) just flows and fits perfectly, capturing the whole feel of a night terror or being stranded, etc.. 

#3 Something as unexpected as ‘Impossible Princess’ 

MI0002490852.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

‘Impossible Princess’ marked a huge shift in Kylie’s career.. she went from making sweet ‘ear candy’ pop to suddenly releasing an album so unexpected.. the album is a mix of sounds including trip hop, house, techno, drum and bass and celtic music inspired by the Britpop movement of the late 90’s 

The album includes a somewhat frightening opening (‘Too Far’), a good response to criticism from the press (‘Did It Again’) and an unexpected and messy rock inspired track (‘I Dont Need Anyone’). 

I dont mean this in anyway to sound needy or impatient btw :cryga:

I’d just really like to see her go in a different direction and experiment with different topics, themes, sounds.. like these artists did :firega:

Smother Em Eh

Sounds awesome to me tbh. I’d definitely be here for it! :giveup::pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

GagaMariaSpears

I think she'd also do great with a heavy metal sound. She had the aesthetics for it in the Born This Way era, but the sound was pure pop

River

She needs to work with The Prodigy and make a dark big beat/hardcore techno album

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived