💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Honestly, how long are you gonna leech out of things she did years ago and use it against her? Calling her crazy nd what not is not ok, when she has proven time and time that she got better and is getting better. And I’m sorry but expressing your honest opinion doesn’t mean that IT’S AN ATTACK against someone. She didn’t even say anything much about Cardi in that interview if you guys watched it...but I guess not since as soon as you saw Azelia vs. “someone” yall have already made your judgement and got gassed up making your hate comments about her bc she probably already came for your fave (like Gaga lmao).

My challenge for you is to go watch this video instead of making stupid comments about her when you don’t even know what she said.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggsy

Um its only old news if the behavior stopped. She's still poison imo

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Um its only old news if the behavior stopped. She's still poison imo

As I said go watch the video and you’ll see how mature she’s gotten...what kind of behaviour are u talking about

Matangi

Honey, the reason she had little to say is cause she had no reason to create another controversy. Her entire argument was based on the idea that Cardi B isn't a "real" black woman which is itself problematic and totally untrue. The unfortunate thing is she keeps BURYING her very real talent in these controversies because she is jealous and unstable.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

Honey, the reason she had little to say is cause she had no reason to create another controversy. Her entire argument was based on the idea that Cardi B isn't a "real" black woman which is itself problematic and totally untrue. The unfortunate thing is she keeps BURYING her very real talent in these controversies because she is jealous and unstable.

Nope her argument wasnt that go watch the video

Eggsy
Just now, monsterdino said:

As I said go watch the video and you’ll see how mature she’s gotten...what kind of behaviour are u talking about

There are adult ways to deal with people talking shot about you. Then there is this thread literally right under yours

Makes a good point. Also she had like a 6 month period where she seemed to change. But then good ole 212 came back in force

monsterdino
Just now, Eggsy said:

There are adult ways to deal with people talking shot about you. Then there is this thread literally right under yours

Makes a good point. Also she had like a 6 month period where she seemed to change. But then good ole 212 came back in force

But this is the video that Cardi got so gassed up about :rip: 

go watch the damn video smh

Matangi
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Nope her argument wasnt that go watch the video

Saw the video before you made this thread. Her argument is literally based on her saying Cardi isn't black.

Eggsy
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

But this is the video that Cardi got so gassed up about :rip: 

go watch the damn video smh

Its not about 1 video. This is just how she is. Always has been. And don't see it changing. It really sucks. She is incredibly talented. But her bad ass attitude kills it for me

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

Saw the video before you made this thread. Her argument is literally based on her saying Cardi isn't black.

Where did she say that lmfao u obviously didnt watch the video

her argument was that she doesn’t like how people are easily impressed by mediocrity...and how ppl had this intellectual conversation about music and stuff when Lemonade came out and when Solange’s album dropped in 2016...and how that has fallen down this year

Matangi
Just now, monsterdino said:

Where did she say that lmfao u obviously didnt watch the video

her argument was that she doesn’t like how people are easily impressed by mediocrity...and how ppl had this intellectual conversation about music and stuff when Lemonade came out and when Solange’s album dropped in 2016...and how that has fallen down this year

When responding to the question about the conversation in music regarding black women, she said,

“I’m talking about this caricature of a black woman that black women themselves would never be able to get away with." when referring to Cardi being an "illiterate rat." Both direct quotes.

Do I need to spell out the logic for you, or can you do it yourself?

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Its not about 1 video. This is just how she is. Always has been. And don't see it changing. It really sucks. She is incredibly talented. But her bad ass attitude kills it for me

Yeah it’s obviously about things she said or did years ago lmfao...this video came out TODAY and that’s what Im talking about Azealia Banks TODAY not few years ago...but u keep leeching off of that

Go watch the interview and you’ll see that this picture of Azealia you have in your head is totally false

River

They acting to her how she's acting to others so at the end both sides are bad :pleasedelete3:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

monsterdino
Just now, Matangi said:

When responding to the question about the conversation in music regarding black women, she said,

“I’m talking about this caricature of a black woman that black women themselves would never be able to get away with." when referring to Cardi being an "illiterate rat." Both direct quotes.

Do I need to spell out the logic for you, or can you do it yourself?

But is it not true? Imagine Beyonce misspelling things lmfao...Beyonce already get’s dragged for being “illiterate” so imagine if she really mispelled a word

monsterdino
1 minute ago, River said:

They acting to her how she's acting to others so at the end both sides are bad :pleasedelete3:

Soo hypocrisy?

Archived