3 hours ago, Mustang said:

And if it happened to be there already, she probably hit empty now :giggle:

Woops! She formatted the disk.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjudas
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Gaga accepted two million dollars to perform for human rights abusers in Boku. So, let's not pretend like she isn't motivated by money honey.

Exactly.

phantasmas
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Gaga accepted two million dollars to perform for human rights abusers in Boku. So, let's not pretend like she isn't motivated by money honey.

1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

Can any gaga supporters defend this, please? I want to hear some logic. Because this is damn true. 

She performed Imagine by John Lennon. I know that sounds whack because she still took those millions... but not everyone in Baku is a “human rights abuser.” I’m sure she also did it to ease some tension with that song and let everyone know that in the end, we are all human. Also, she literally spends millions of her own money to build a braver world so im also sure that money went to a good cause. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk. :stalkga:

RAMROD

Well, they need to sever the ties with Kanye if that is important. I am sure they have bigger seller with their other lines. Their Superstar and Stan Smith have always been classic buy for many people, I am sure they can survive without Yeezy line. Besides, it is the marketing of Yeezy that makes it so sought after. The initial price from the official shop and sale is decent, regular sneakers price range, it is the resellers/flippers that make the Yeezy line so expensive. As they would bulk buy it so it always sold out within minutes of release, then they will resell those n ebay or other websites for 3-4 times the price. And people like expensive things even if they need to starve or just eat instant ramen the whole month for it if that means they can brag it on the street, it gave them a sense of faux validation,  and that's how the whole crazy started.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pacify Him

Throwing all my Adidas to the trash too

I’m getting on your nerves

somnambulist
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

Can any gaga supporters defend this, please? I want to hear some logic. Because this is damn true. 

She didn't perform a concert for them with her signature songs, she sang Imagine, a song written to promote peace. I'm not really sure what is so confusing about this? 

Emigrante
4 hours ago, Devyn said:

And what does she want adidas to do? Cut ties with Kanye cause of differing political views? Why is it so bad to want an apology from her? 

Hide contents

Btw she continued her work with terry in 2015. This was way after allegations about him were made.

Lol, she just liked the tweet. Don't read too much into it. Lmao

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SKANK
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

She performed Imagine by John Lennon. I know that sounds whack because she still took those millions... but not everyone in Baku is a “human rights abuser.” I’m sure she also did it to ease some tension with that song and let everyone know that in the end, we are all human. Also, she literally spends millions of her own money to build a braver world so im also sure that money went to a good cause. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk. :stalkga:

As long as Gaga has been a public figure she has been an activist. She was using her art and her platform to promote social justice long before Beyonce and the rest of our culture followed suit. That is why her occasional lapses in judgment are so glaring. One of those lapses was her decision to accept a two million dollar pay check to perform for an authoritarian regime.

Here is an article that lays out why it was problematic.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-06-22/lady-gaga-making-azerbaijan-s-human-rights-abusers-look-good-and-s-bad

phantasmas
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

As long as Gaga has been a public figure she has been an activist. She was using her art and her platform to promote social justice long before Beyonce and the rest of our culture followed suit. That is why her occasional lapses in judgment are so glaring. One of those lapses was her decision to accept a two million dollar pay check to perform for an authoritarian regime.

Here is an article that lays out why it was problematic.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-06-22/lady-gaga-making-azerbaijan-s-human-rights-abusers-look-good-and-s-bad

i really dont need an article to convince me thats shes problematic because i know shes not but i read it anyway.. and u know.. she may do controversial things but shes not a hateful person with a vicious agenda. and in the end, she always give back...  if anything, she took their $ and used it for things that these so called “human rights abusers” campaign against. a small slap in the face may not mean a lot to some of yall but it does in the long run. 

also, take this quote from the article:

“Wittingly or not, Gaga has now become part of the propaganda machine attempting to use the games to whitewash Azerbaijan’s ever-worsening image.”

that quote means that no matter what small or large feat she accomplishes.. she will always be a menace to society... but she really is NOT 

there are other ppl with the EXACT agenda that this quote tries to scare u into thinking exists...

there are ppl who put out legislation and enforce brute force against ppl and RUIN entire populations... so if some of yall think shes just a mirror image of these same ppl then im sorry to say that youre part of the group that the propaganda machine has duped into thinking is a bad person 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

yall need to direct ur anger at the right ppl is all im sayen 

thanks for coming to my TEDtalk :stalkga:

MonsterAura

This is so immature of her. I expected better. Guess she’s only tolerant of people with the same opinion as her. 

SKANK
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

i really dont need an article to convince me thats shes problematic because i know shes not but i read it anyway.. and u know.. she may do controversial things but shes not a hateful person with a vicious agenda. and in the end, she always give back...  if anything, she took their $ and used it for things that these so called “human rights abusers” campaign against. a small slap in the face may not mean a lot to some of yall but it does in the long run. 

also, take this quote from the article:

“Wittingly or not, Gaga has now become part of the propaganda machine attempting to use the games to whitewash Azerbaijan’s ever-worsening image.”

that quote means that no matter what small or large feat she accomplishes.. she will always be a menace to society... but she really is NOT 

there are other ppl with the EXACT agenda that this quote tries to scare u into thinking exists...

there are ppl who put out legislation and enforce brute force against ppl and RUIN entire populations... so if some of yall think shes just a mirror image of these same ppl then im sorry to say that youre part of the group that the propaganda machine has duped into thinking is a bad person 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

yall need to direct ur anger at the right ppl is all im sayen 

thanks for coming to my TEDtalk :stalkga:

I don't think you understood the point of that quote, at all. So I don't think you'll understand any further point I make. So we will have to agree to disagree.  :)

Kindness Ponk
1 hour ago, MonsterAura said:

This is so immature of her. I expected better. Guess she’s only tolerant of people with the same opinion as her. 

Do you really think "slavery is a choice" can be considered as "a opinion"?

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly at this point his music career is kinda over, he should just stay silent and focus on his fashion line or whatever he does with that..

Anveeroy
4 hours ago, phantasmas said:

4 hours ago, somnambulist said:

She didn't perform a concert for them with her signature songs, she sang Imagine, a song written to promote peace. I'm not really sure what is so confusing about this? 

Sorry as a Human Rights Activist, I won't do that. My dignity, my moral, my ideology is more powerful than money. Not performing there also was a choice to make a difference. It's more like she got the money, in a subtle way she performed a peace song. Wah Wah! clap clap! Conservatives and liberals are happy now! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived