đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Marina Posts Controversial Tweet

Pop Music

Featured Posts

McMonster08
6 hours ago, imwoahvicky said:

lmao why are Taylor Swift fans coming for anybody being problematic when she doesn't even denounce neo-nazis using her as a symbol 

Thiiiiiiis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

Not when Taylor herself is a snake, a liar, manipulative, close friends with an actual child molester, and generally a difficult person to be around with, but I guess it doesn't matter because y'all are Swifties, right?

Bella Goth
9 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

no, what it means is that she likes the vibes he sends off with his music integrity. kanye is known for that, not his 'trump' stance or the fact that he 'lied' about taylor swift. honestly, who even ****ing cares about the feud in 2018? taylor clearly moved on, ya'll should too

move on, but make an album about her reputation lol

Andrea B
1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Not when Taylor herself is a snake, a liar, manipulative, close friends with an actual child molester, and generally a difficult person to be around with, but I guess it doesn't matter because y'all are Swifties, right?

a difficult person to be around? I mean, have you read all the stories about her? people, fans , and producers have said that she's the sweetest person ever, she's a very caring girl and is always taking care of her family I know that I don't know her but I haven't read a single story about her being rude to someone. 

Andrea B
7 hours ago, imwoahvicky said:

lmao why are Taylor Swift fans coming for anybody being problematic when she doesn't even denounce neo-nazis using her as a symbol 

it's not her fault that they're using her image. She has liberal beliefs, she's not like them. 

I get your point but its so unnecessary. 

I know she could tweet something about the Neo-nazis and how she doesn't support them(she doesn't need to tweet that since she has shown that she's a very liberal person) but I think she's just nervous and doesn't want more people to talk about them. this is why she's hiding right now lol, she said to Tiffany Haddish that she's afraid to go out and to be herself in public, she's doesn't want to deal with the media or the internet anymore. 

Pop Music

The more I read this tweet the less controversial it seems to me. As much as I might get dragged for this I am retracting my comment in the OP :laughga:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

RadioIsOurs
26 minutes ago, Andree said:

a difficult person to be around? I mean, have you read all the stories about her? people, fans , and producers have said that she's the sweetest person ever, she's a very caring girl and is always taking care of her family I know that I don't her but I haven't read a single story about her being rude to someone. 

Then what's up with her never-ending list of breakups and feuds? There must be something we are not seeing from her behind the scenes. There are also rumours of her being a bully in high school, which wouldn't be surprising. 

Mr Mirko

Yall hypesensitive. Can you admire or be IRONIC if u want to ?! It's a tweet. Get a life.

Andrea B
16 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Then what's up with her never-ending list of breakups and feuds? There must be something we are not seeing from her behind the scenes. There are also rumours of her being a bully in high school, which wouldn't be surprising. 

I don't about you but when someone breaks up with a person the majority of people make a huge deal out of it so I kinda understand why Taylor writes songs about their exes since that's how she deals with her pain, and if you're trying to say that she has too many exes than idk lol she dates like a normal woman. The thing is that Taylor will treat you good if you treat her with respect but if you're being rude to her she will be rude to you too.

I'm like Taylor too, treat me with respect and I'll be nice to you.

I don't know if there's proof that she was a bully in HS; for example kids used to make fun of me all the time when I was in HS and elementary school and I've seen some of them now and they didn't make fun of me, they were nice to me because they grew up. 

Spoiler

I'm not looking for sympathy btw, I'm just telling this story because I'm trying to make a point. 

Taylor is now a grown woman and I haven't read a single story about her being rude to someone.

ordinarynam1310

Uhmmmm you can't like people's music because their political views? 

Okay it's fine if you're offended but it's nothing controversial. 

Kanye is hands down one of the best artists we got right now. And Marina admires his artistry. And oh, he supports Trump, Trump already won, and as if Kanye supporting him makes it harder to impeach him or anything. 

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, Andree said:

I don't about you but when someone breaks up with a person the majority of people make a huge deal out of it so I kinda understand why Taylor writes songs about their exes since that's how she deals with her pain, and if you're trying to say that she has too many exes than idk lol she dates like a normal woman. The thing is that Taylor will treat you good if you treat her with respect but if you're being rude to her she will be rude to you too.

I'm like Taylor too, treat me with respect and I'll be nice to you.

I don't know if there's proof that she was a bully in HS; for example kids used to make fun of me all the time when I was in HS and elementary school and I've seen some of them now and they didn't make fun of me, they were nice to me because they grew up. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not looking for sympathy btw, I'm just telling this story because I'm trying to make a point. 

Taylor is now a grown woman and I haven't read a single story about her being rude to someone.

She doesn't just write songs about them, she also constantly paints herself as the victim. I think it's pretty clear to everyone by now that she is a petty person. Even Calvin Harris acknowledged that. The songs she released from reputation about the Kimye situation also showed how she is not remorseful at all, or at best, ignorant and confused.

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

She doesn't just write songs about them, she also constantly paints herself as the victim. I think it's pretty clear to everyone by now that she is a petty person. Even Calvin Harris acknowledged that. The songs she released from reputation about the Kimye situation also showed how she is not remorseful at all, or at best, ignorant and confused.

I get your point but you shouldn't take the ''diss'' songs seriously tho, most of them are satirical songs and she's trying to sound like the villain cause she's kinda making fun of the media and her haters. also, she doesn't paints herself as the victim anymore, the LWYMMD video proved that. She said she got her karma. 

this just proves my point, she's only petty with the people that disrespected her. she's not rude towards her fans, producers, team, friends, family, and people that she has worked with her, etc.

Bloodyjack
13 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

saying that she likes his brain sends the signal that she likes and supports his views which are problematic

Well no it isn't. She's just saying she she likes his brain, you can appreciate someone and still think Thier a piece of ****. For instance I think Roman Polanski is one of the greatest filmmakers of all time but still think he's a piece of **** as a person

JohnnyVersace
15 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

He is a trump supporter and lied in order to try and ruin taylors career 

You've been sufficiently dragged enough for this. But sis...he didn't lie on Taylor. Everything was caught on film, and TS was exposed. Facts are facts. 

Archived