Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
1 hour ago, youandi said:

I know it’s our own fault if we see look at a thread like this and see spoilers, but the part you didn’t spoiler tag is a massive spoiler for those who haven’t seen it (me :(), but heard the Mark Ruffalo thing! Still can’t wait to go and see it later though!

I spoiler tagged the whole thing? :huh: Edit: nevermind I reread what you meant, didn't even think about it. Sorry about that :( (did you click the actual spoiler tag too?)

youandi
18 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I spoiler tagged the whole thing? :huh: Edit: nevermind I reread what you meant, didn't even think about it. Sorry about that :( (did you click the actual spoiler tag too?)

Nah I’m not that silly! ;) It wasn’t too big of a thing for me cause I had already heard something about what he said, was just hoping no one else sees that and works it out haha

sarahb
Just now, youandi said:

Nah I’m not that silly! ;) It wasn’t too big of a thing for me cause I had already heard something about what he said, was just hoping no one else sees that and works it out haha

Don't worry there's still lots of surprises during the movie, hope you enjoy it! I've edited it though thanks for the warning. 

youandi
Just now, sarahb said:

Don't worry there's still lots of surprises during the movie, hope you enjoy it! I've edited it though thanks for the warning. 

Ah good, I can’t wait :) seeing it in about an hour! Ah thank you!

Dadaga
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

Saddest scene in the movie for me personally:

Hide contents

Poor thing had to experience his death 2 times in a row :selena:

• 2 weeks later...
PerfectGUY

I cried full tears when

(spoilers)

Spoiler

Wanda had to kill Vision

Like my eyes were drowning in tears

Then as soon as I saw the focus going on the Time stone I got what was going to happen and I gasped like I never did, like those were 2 minutes of a wild ride

PerfectGUY

Also, 

Am I the ONLY ONE who couldn't hear the voices in the dialogues in the beginning of the movie ???

• 4 weeks later...
RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

It's still showing at the cinema here :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

I can see it will showing at least until Ant-Man release. Or until the DVD release. It is still in top 10 Box Office sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

I want to pre-order the Blu-ray but I feel I should hold off until next year when Avengers 4 is released and they will hopefully then release a collection of the entire MCU

buy bionic

• 1 month later...
ryanripley

i finally watched it, that was... insane

their best movie YET

Spoiler

never did i ever expect to see a marvel movie with a bad ending, i'm full on shook

and i'm very very very sad they killed off the one guy i stan

1nnjwl.jpg

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived