💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GagaDaily: "LG6 is coming!"

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Mr Mirko
2 minutes ago, JFK said:

I can't wait for LG to release new smartphone.

My bussy is shaking

New anti era lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

I am laughing at every person calling all of us delulu for thinking that LG6 will come :lolga:

It can’t be for the bloodpop collab, neither ASIB. LG6 is coming and y’all know it :fthis:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Jessica Germ

You've just unleashed the beast, just opened the Pandora Box of Boxes, mister whoever wrote that. Beware of the consequences :lolga:  

Jessica Germ
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

ASIB

Stand alone song 

Vegas

Vegas

LG6

Makes sense, but i don't wanna believe :air: 

Jessica Germ

Do y'all want some tea? Back when I was a very inexperienced hunty, they said LG5 and I literally thought that LG5 was the actual name of the new Gaga album.

Tresor

Vegas will be LG6's "Tour", that's pretty obvious and makes a lot of sense. I bet she releases LG6 at some point this year, probably soon, before Vegas begins whether or not that is a full album or an EP.

18 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

They know nothing more than what we do. In fact I think they know less than some of us do.

This sums up the entire thread. 

Blue Jeans

Gagadaily has proven throughout the years that they know nothing about Gaga plans

We all know its coming....

the When is what we have no clue about.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I mean yes we been knew it was coming but it does not mean it is coming soon or even this year :stalkga: Even with all the teasing it could still come later on like early 2019 or end of 2018 so it is still a long way to go.

Archived