Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts studio selfie w/ BloodPop: “FUN PLEASE” (04/21)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Dutch
30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yeah but let's not expect something like Joanne if Boys Noize is involved. We all know it will be very EDM influenced

It’s Gaga, her albums never sound the same. My point was that BloodPop can do more than just one thrick. And we don’t know how many songs Boys Noize created and what they can make besides their own music. Maybe other producers are involved, maybe she is creating stuff for Vegas too. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

TBH at this point idc what it sounds like I’m just excited to hear new Gaga music and to see it unfold !!!❤️❤️❤️:excited2:

Mikey McCampbell

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I have the same feeling, especially after his rant on Instagram telling people not to talk about Lady Gaga to him. Not sure she likes that kind of drama to be honest.

Benjamin Rice is back in the studio with her as mixer, but no Mark Nilan and Nick Monson who are in DJWS team. I really have the feeling there's some bad stuff that happened between Gaga and Paul. Let's say I wouldn't be surprised he's not making the cut. 

but he was in the insta story today

Hit me a message and say hi !

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

but he was in the insta story today

Ben Rice is not in DJWS team, he is sound ingeneer 

DJWS is not in the studio

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Ben Rice is not in DJWS team, he is sound ingeneer 

DJWS is not in the studio

oh I thought that's djws ...

If sound engineer is  there , does it means they're finishing something?

Hit me a message and say hi !

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

oh I thought that's djws ...

If sound engineer is  there , does it means they're finishing something?

Sound engineers are always here but yeah I'd say they did some mixing / mastering

Mr Mirko
2 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

Ok so, I slept through everything, and now I’ve come to the conclusion that LG6 is a tropical house Joanne ARTPOP

:poot:

well we where in the studio u know ;)

PaulaMonster13

Do any of you remember how much time does Gaga usually spend in the studio (how many months) before releasing an album? Joanne era finished like two days ago and I feel the new era so close feels unreal :excited2:

mikesoaa
12 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What if the song has a trendy sound and y’all hate it cause it sounds “too generic” :gum:

you just described what happened with "the cure"

August Blue
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Do any of you remember how much time does Gaga usually spend in the studio (how many months) before releasing an album? Joanne era finished like two days ago and I feel the new era so close feels unreal :excited2:

Should be coming in september :lolly: 

Bolkins

I hope they don’t go down the tropical house route, it’s a bit done now I feel like it had it’s peak in 2015/16.

90’s club inspired beats are quite in rn, ‘Anna Wintour’ has that feel to it. I would love Gaga to do some 90’s sounding stuff, something in the vein of Show Me Love by Robin S. 

Archived