đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB is going to have a wide release!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

weed

Yasssss I’m so excited 

I’m so here for the rated R lol life is rated R, bad words and nudity are everywhere. Also what PG13 movies get Oscar recognition in terms of acting and filming and stuff? I have hopes for awards season lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
52 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yes outside of HypeDaily nobody knows this thing even exists.

It's actually getting quite commented in forums regarding screenings, early awards season contenders, musicals, etc

Plus Shangela has given it some kind of promo too. Too bad all Rupaul Drag Race fans are also Gaga fans. 

Pawprint
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Huhhh? Your making a concsious decission?! How rude of you! :neyde:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil? 

SwissMonster

Same day release as Venom ? :toofunny: 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

DonnieDarko

Wait, so Venom is being released the same day and the first trailer was released in February and it’s almost May and still no sign of ASIB trailer.

We’re really cursed. Aren’t we?

:rip:

Also, mess at anyone thinking Venom won’t do good bc the trailer got negative reviews. It’s a Marvel movie. It’s a blockbuster. ASIB is rated R. There will be no competition between the two. Not that it matters that much to me.

And another word - Shangela or any other one of those is irrelevant to the gp or to any kind of wide audience. Her talking about the movie is literally not a promo since all those that have seen her, already know ASIB is coming. 

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Wait, so Venom is being released the same day and the first trailer was released in February and it’s almost May and still no sign of ASIB trailer.

We’re really cursed. Aren’t we?

:rip:

Also, mess at anyone thinking Venom won’t do good bc the trailer got negative reviews. It’s a Marvel movie. It’s a blockbuster. ASIB is rated R. There will be no competition between the two. Not that it matters that much to me.

And another word - Shangela or any other one of those is irrelevant to the gp or to any kind of wide audience. Her talking about the movie is literally not a promo since all those that have seen her, already know ASIB is coming. 

Venom releasing the same day is not for the financial prospects of this film. They need to push it back.

DonnieDarko
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Venom releasing the same day is not for the financial prospects of this film. They need to push it back.

I don’t know if I get what you’re saying tbh.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

The thing is ASIB and Venom have completely different target audiences. There is no competition between the two. Ergo no reason to push it back even further.

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t know if I get what you’re saying tbh.

If Venom releases the same weekend as ASIB no one will go see ASIB. 

corvus albus
Just now, SolidSnake said:

If Venom releases the same weekend as ASIB no one will go see ASIB. 

No

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

The thing is ASIB and Venom have completely different target audiences. There is no competition between the two. Ergo no reason to push it back even further.

SolidSnake
Just now, corvus albus said:

I wouldnt say that entirely. Bradley Cooper and Gaga both have crossover appeal with teenagers, and releasing it on a seperate weekend with less competition would be a smarter choice anyway.

corvus albus
7 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I wouldnt say that entirely. Bradley Cooper and Gaga both have crossover appeal with teenagers, and releasing it on a seperate weekend with less competition would be a smarter choice anyway.

ASIB is catering to an older audience than the superhero movies. If we would talk about a DC movie vs a Marvel movie on the same weekend i would understand your doubts. But ASIB is still an R-Rated movie while Marvel movies (Venom is PG-13) are family movies.

DonnieDarko
13 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Well, I do not disagree, however that is a stretch. Both movies are so totally different and are advertised even more differently, there’s no way that a large group of viewers would want to see both movies. Sure some of them will, but the demographic for both remains totally different.

Ethan
3 hours ago, KingRedd said:

The R rating is going to kill me... So many opportunities for kids and families to fall in love with her character. Kids love the characters that make it big as a singer in movies. It sort of sucks that most parents won’t take them to see it based off the rating alone. Nudity really isn’t even necessary imo. 

Plus against Venom it would be the perfect pg-13 option to combat the typical action movie. Missed opportunity 

dude... ASIB is NOT a family friendly movie. It’s about some heavy dark themes like the dark side of fame, drugs, drinking, depression. 

Archived