celeb

Shawn Mendes loved 5 Foot 2

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

His taste :applause: Glad he enjoyed it though, it really was a great documentary and I'm so glad Gaga did it. Hope we get more as the years go on, like even if not full length documentaries then mini things like Gaga Visions :flutter:

codymonster
9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

:ladyhaha:

That response in itself seems to show me what type of person you are, so this all makes sense now :icega:

Eggsy
1 hour ago, justanothergay said:

I'm starting to think his team is encouraging him to queer-bait

a4e59cac47b90c110e51c9623839bb72.gif

Someone is taking lessons from Nick Jonas..

LGMonster95
40 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

you guys are disgusting you know? you want the gays to be accepted in todays society and gaga to be loved by the gp and everyone ,but as soon as someone says they like gaga yall jump and say that they are gay.... being judgemental...

I've actually been called gay so many times on twitter because i like Gaga that i lost the count and by Gaga fans themselves. I'm straight and it doesn't really bother me but It's such a wrong way to think it's ridicoulos 

SwissMonster
17 minutes ago, codymonster said:

That response in itself seems to show me what type of person you are, so this all makes sense now :icega:

Should I feel bad now because I don’t have you as a friend? :trollga: Seems like you are judging fast too then

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Yuuri
23 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

then he'll love my 8 inches :poot:

Pictures of it doesn't exist.:triggered:

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, mikesoaa said:

you guys are disgusting you know? you want the gays to be accepted in todays society and gaga to be loved by the gp and everyone ,but as soon as someone says they like gaga yall jump and say that they are gay.... being judgemental...

The overreaction... imagine thinking harmless fun is the same as jugmental bullying, nnnnnnn :ladyhaha:

Charlotte Quinn

Let him be and let him like whatever he likes. If he's straight or gay is none of our bussiness. Same way as our individual sexualities shouldn't be questioned or discussed by anyone. Gay, straight, bisexual, queer, etc. They're just labels. What if I told you there is actually infinite sexualities and all we do is try to classify them in a limited amount of names? It's useless and creates division between people. Same thing happened with race and look where it got us.

This may sound ridiculous to some, but it's just my opinion. :wub: and I love Shawn's music, which is what should matter cause he's an artist, you know.

RodeckDanny

Let's rewatch it together cuddling under the blanket shawn PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Werk

At this point I wish he just lied and came out gay in the beginning of his popularity so y'all would chill :selena::selena: 

jk

Archived