đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Just Dance Turns 10

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

I was about 10 when JD was getting really popular. PF started getting radio play & my delulu ass thought another artist was copying her with it. X)

I also pictured Troy and Gabriella from HSM singing (JD) together.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teawhore

i remember being 4 or something and dancing my ass off. it was one of three pop songs that my parents let me listen too :selena: other than opera. the others were poker face and i kissed a girl so look where i am now

♡ nyc ♡

Nicogly

i heard just dance without even acknowledging it. Gaga started making an impact in venezuela more during btw era. so i heard heard born this way first. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Luxe Ford

The first time I truly *fell* for it was while watching her perform it on a Japanese TV show, and I got an inkling just how great her scope as an artist was.

Just Dance is very special to me and means more than most of her songs. And it puts me instantly in party mode!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Dadru
3 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

I heard Poker Face before Just Dance :air: 

Same I think, but I was just 10 back then so idk but Poker Face was the song that got me in touch with Gaga

PunkTheFunk

I feel like I've told this story in at least 10 different threads but here it is again :poot:

I heard Just Dance for the first time on the morning/early afternoon of Saturday, August 2, 2008 -- I remember the exact date and time because that was the day my family and I went on a roadtrip for the long weekend. The song came on in the car and my cousin said something like "Have you heard this song by Lady Ga Ga?" The name had been floating around a bit a few months before that but up until then I had never heard a Lady Gaga song. I thought it was cute and catchy but didn't think much of it. About a couple minutes before or after that I also remember hearing "Give It To Me" by Madonna for the first time too :poot:

Luke78619

I remember thinking she was black when I first heard it, and being shook when I realised she was a blonde white woman when I saw the video :wtfga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

34 minutes ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

Lady Gaga’s first #1 track #JustDance turns 10 this Sunday 4/8. Share your videos, photos  and memories in the comments and help us celebrate! #JustDanceTurns10

Where we’re you when you first heard the song?

Not Sunday yet.... and it'd be ironic if you were in grammar school at the time :rip: 

DitaDolla
20 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I heard Bloody Mary before Just Dance :air:

inb4 "I heard The Cure before Just Dance"

Decodekid

my first memory with just dance was watching the mv on mtv i remember seeing the artist tittle on the tv and it read

"Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis" Back then i did not know what a feature was, so i thought why the **** is her name so long

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

I heard Bloody Mary before Just Dance :air:

Taste :applause:

Spoiler

(I love both btw)

androiduser

I saw the name Lady Gaga mentioned on some music forums, but I never bothered opening any threads about her because I  though it was some parody act like Crazy Frog, I swear that was my first impression when I saw the name Lady Gaga :ph34r: and then I finally heard Just Dance on youtube, I think it was the SYTYCD performance, and I loved her, and thought she sounded great, I was instantly hooked. But I never cared for Poker Face and I was surprised it became such a huge hit.

Archived