Pop Girl voice (s) you can’t stand?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i feel attacked :giveup: 

18 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

you hate a british person having a british accent in the song they sing

I am British. It's nothing to do with where he is from. It's just not natural to sing with the accent and it irks me. 

Adele is British. Why doesn't she sing in her "common as muck" accent. (Not an insult, just what Brits would say lol).

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
39 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Woah! Sia belts them tunes #justiceforalive!

What annoys me is her lack of pronouncing words clearly...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Smother Em Eh
22 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

Bebe Rexha Beyoncé Selena sia Justin Sam Smith Adam Levine and Gaga since her dope voice 

I honestly don’t know why many Gaga stans hate her “Dope” voice, I like it. It adds emotion to the songs she’s singing and it really suited “Dope’s” song message. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DaftFameMonster

I hate Camilla's voice

It just sounds so bland

11 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I honestly don’t know why many Gaga stans hate her “Dope” voice, I like it. It adds emotion to the songs she’s singing and it really suited “Dope’s” song message. 

It's my least favorite of all of her many voices...to me it just sounds too forced, like she's trying to sound deeper than she is. 

Smother Em Eh
4 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I hate Camilla's voice

It just sounds so bland

Yeah and it’s just really ANNOYING:saladga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AshIey

There’s no female pop singers whose voice I can’t stand really, but I hate Adam Levine and Zayn Malik’s voices.

35 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

Bebe Rexha Beyoncé Selena sia Justin Sam Smith Adam Levine and Gaga since her dope voice 

You haven’t liked Gaga’s voice since 2013:rip:

Contrapoints

By voice I'm assuming you mean timbre. I can't really think of anyone's voice itself but there are stylistic choices I can't stand. I'm ashamed to admit this but I used to hate the weird baby-sex kitten voice Britney had. Now I love it. 

I'm also not particularly fond of the weird indie voice that Halsey has, the way she overemphasises every word makes me cringe and ruins the listening experience for a lot of songs I'd probably like otherwise.

ApplauseftAdele

My first thought was MØ even tho she's a new pop girl, her voice is just unbearable. And the whole "edgy" accent that Billie Eilish and Halsey do. Cringe.

Out of all listed, I might have to pick Gaga. She sounded so good until Joanne/TIHTY... then she sounded nasally and weird. I especially hate the verses on diamond heart and Joanne and even the cure a little bit...

Killa

Poot is the worst, it's like "i'm gonna give the gays everything.." and then farts with her mouth.

Oh and that Hailey/alessia to a lesser degree

Kesha also can be so annoying. And well Sia most of the times triggers me, want to punch the screen

Tbh Gaga's voice is annoying at times, but she's got several body pain and hip trauma so it's understandable, people have no idea it is to sing under a stressed body 24/7

JupiterDrive
47 minutes ago, JosephH said:

For me it sounds like Shakira mixed with Kermit the frog 

I find her old voice better where she actually sounds lighter 

32 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

There’s no female pop singers whose voice I can’t stand really, but I hate Adam Levine and Zayn Malik’s voices.

You haven’t liked Gaga’s voice since 2013:rip:

Since 2014 

ARTPOP singing style is good to me but then she saw that dope went #8

Dunk96

Ariana,Ellie and Taylor out of every option. They're all just extremely overrated and their voices aren't that amazing,especially Ariana's.

Spoiler

And side note I almost entirely forgot about Ellie Goulding until I popped into this thread oops. :icega:

Michaelandro

Gagas ''Im a real singer I can sing voice'' better known as Dope voice. It sounds so forced at times I cringe. Ok. We get it. You can sing. You're a normal fathers daughter girl. It's getting really annoying, especially when she's singing her old hits and tries so hard to prove to everyone look I'm such a great vocalist, I liked it better when she didn't take herself so seriously. There. :bye:

Archived