Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't like MONSTER performances

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Lady Gaga's one of the best songs is 'Monster'. But she didn't do justice to Monster when performing it. I always found the performances very much unpolished, uninteresting. I hardly dislike any works of Gaga, but the monster performances are just bad. Sorry for being so harsh, but my favorite song didn't get what it deserved. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

The Child

So you’re just gonna leave your opinion like this? You’re not even gonna show us some actual performances of Monster that you don’t like?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

corvus albus

I think because Gaga saw Monster probably as the first draft of Bad Romance she doesn't think that well of it. So end result is a mostly toned down performance. But i agree it's a great song

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

So you’re just gonna leave your opinion like this? You’re not even gonna show us some actual performances of Monster that you don’t like?

Just to clarify, I really don't like any performances of Monster. That's why I didn't include any videos. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Creyk

Well everybody agrees with you, it was underwhelming yes. But she needed a breather during the tour many of the songs had heavy dancing that accompanied them and that is tiring.

ToxicHot

I thought her performance at TMB 2.0 was so cute. The outfit too!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Eggsy

Not even when she stanned cousin IT?

Spoiler

d35c3120034ae5c6a0be1a9d3a8a553c--weird-

To me the Choreo was lit!

Spoiler

well most of it anyway..

Glamourpuss

Now that you mention it, I LOVE the song but I can't even remember what a performance of it looks like. :laughga:

Just watched the Monster Ball 2.0 performance and that's a great performance! I can imagine though, if you've never seen it live that it would seem rather lacklustre but when you're there it's awesome. 

domixwodix

The monster ball performance of the song is amazing

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Bloodyjack
37 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Lady Gaga's one of the best songs is 'Monster'. But she didn't do justice to Monster when performing it. I always found the performances very much unpolished, uninteresting. I hardly dislike any works of Gaga, but the monster performances are just bad. Sorry for being so harsh, but my favorite song didn't get what it deserved. 

I loved TMB 2.0 performance of it when she imerged from the dancers half naked and covered in blood. It was super shocking and really captured the vulnerability of the song

ryanripley

ummmmm the MBT 2.0 performance is great, wyd?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

Lady Gaga's one of the best songs is 'Monster'.

Hm bitch where?

monster4life231

The costume change during the Monster is at the Monster Ball V2 is iconic.

lady-gaga-01-1024.jpg

spread peace - #MJInnocent

spanishmonster

The only performance of Monster that I don’t like is the Roseland one.

the rest are good!

buy stupid love on itunes

Archived