💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP should not be Gaga's 3rd full album

ordinarynam1310

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

maybe but there's probably a reason why she never did this afterwards again (except for G.U.Y for as much as i remember)

cus she has more power now than before her debut :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

It's his signature. It's not Gaga

Still no real reason why it's there. Just sounds like an egotrip.

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

maybe but there's probably a reason why she never did this afterwards again (except for G.U.Y for as much as i remember)

She mentions Mark Ronson's name in Just Another Day :ladyhaha:

PartySick
Just now, corvus albus said:

Still no real reason why it's there. Just sounds like an egotrip.

And there's really no reason why a song produced by, say, Major Lazer with Justin Bieber and MØ singing would be called "Major Lazer - Cold Water (ft. Justin Bieber and MØ)" when Lazer doesn't sing a single word. It'd be like saying "DJWS - Born This Way (ft. Lady Gaga)" or "RedOne - Just Dance (ft. Lady Gaga)".

But here we are :poot: the music biz is weird.

đŸ–€

corvus albus
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

She mentions Mark Ronson's name in Just Another Day :ladyhaha:

and Brian Newman now that i looked up the lyrics. Besides the fact that these are her friends not just namechecking of a producer who never worked with her again afterwards.

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

And there's really no reason why a song produced by, say, Major Lazer with Justin Bieber and MØ singing would be called "Major Lazer - Cold Water (ft. Justin Bieber and MØ)" when Lazer doesn't sing a single word. It'd be like saying "DJWS - Born This Way (ft. Lady Gaga)" or "RedOne - Just Dance (ft. Lady Gaga)".

But here we are :poot: the music biz is weird.

Gaga writes her lyrics and composes the music as a joint venture with the producers (mostly)

Justin Bieber does nothing besides letting his fanbase buy his music. I know he has a writing credit but it's probably just an ad libbed Wohooo.

Blade

the sound was already a little bit dated in late 2013, what makes you think that releasing that kind of sound years later would've made it more successful?

I think she should've released it in 2012 & we all know that I'm always right, so yeah

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

the sound was already a little bit dated in late 2013, what makes you think that releasing that kind of sound years later would've made it more successful?

I think she should've released it in 2012 & we all know that I'm always right, so yeah

whilst touring her previous album? :poot: 

that would just exhaust the poor woman

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
7 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

You mean after she hurt her hip? :wtfga: (in 2013)

aaronyoji

hypothetically, i think a joanne type album could've killed right after born this way. complete opposite, non pretentious, raw, emotional, it would've surprised everyone and showed her versatility, then after, possibly releasing an album like ARTPOP that was a little more evolved, and mature, yet still experimental. 

JohnWayne97

I think that Gaga should have released C2C after BTW, then Joanne and then ARTPOP..

ARTPOP is a brilliant album, it just underperformed because of the internal's messes and because Gaga's image was tired after she was on top and EVERYWHERE during TFM and almost all of the BTW era

Blade
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

whilst touring her previous album? :poot: 

that would just exhaust the poor woman

Do I look like I care about dat "poor" woman? All I want is hit songs and skinny pop gaga.

13 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

You mean after she hurt her hip? :wtfga: (in 2013)

no I said 2012, which is before she hurt her hip.

Spoiler

btw I'm being sarcastic af right now with both of you. While I do think that the sound of ARTPOP would've worked better in late 2011 and early 2012 - I don't think that she could've or should've released it then. But I also don't think that releasing EDM-heavy music after 2012 was very smart (although I love ARTPOP). I actually feel like if Born This Way had that ARTPOP-EDM-sound, it'd be great. Then she would've been one of the first pop girls to release that kind of music, in early 2011. But then again, I LOOOVE BTW the way it is...

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:
  Hide contents

btw I'm being sarcastic af right now with both of you. While I do think that the sound of ARTPOP would've worked better in late 2011 and early 2012 - I don't think that she could've or should've released it then. But I also don't think that releasing EDM-heavy music after 2012 was very smart (although I love ARTPOP). I actually feel like if Born This Way had that ARTPOP-EDM-sound, it'd be great. Then she would've been one of the first pop girls to release that kind of music, in early 2011. But then again, I LOOOVE BTW the way it is...

I can live with that solution. Let me virtually hug you :hug:

Seeka

Get over yourself and regret. Regret is only nostalgia for things that could've been. But they can't so get a grip.

Archived