💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey Collaborating With Wiz Khalifa

Perfume

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Matangi said:

lana has continuously been involved with hip-hop artists and production for almost her whole career. not a trend.

Her voice and all those rappers don't mix...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Matangi
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I personally think Lana has had some of her most successful songs with a hip-hop style or guest artist. Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Stargirl, Off To The Races, High By The Beach. It's your opinion that they don't mix but many many of her fans would disagree with you.

pophatesflops
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

As long as it's something like this (In Lana's style), I'm not mad:

gurl it ain't gonna sound nothing like this

sipthistea
1 minute ago, pophatesflops said:

gurl it ain't gonna sound nothing like this

Let me dream 

2 hours ago, austincola said:

We still don’t have a Cherry music video..

No cherries and wine, no rosemary and thyme 🤷🏼‍♂️

I got a feeling Lana is tryna be more mainstream... collaborating with Sean Lennon and Stevie Nicks is more interesting than a generic rapper. I loved Wiz back in 2010 but now he doing what other rappers does. It's worrying cause Lana was the only current artist I loved if she goes to the dark side I got nothing left 

Inferno

Lana is annoying as is everyone for getting on other artists for appropriating urban culture while using their whitness. Her popularity embodies everyones cherry picking hypocrisy.

Werk
19 hours ago, FameHookah said:

He looks scary

I don''t wanna assume what exactly you're saying but I'm just gonna say that you're on a Gaga site so remember Born This Way baby :poot: 

FameHookah
32 minutes ago, Werk said:

I don''t wanna assume what exactly you're saying but I'm just gonna say that you're on a Gaga site so remember Born This Way baby :poot: 

but he looks angry or something all the time idk if its the drugs or what but he scares me lmao im not talking about his features o skin color tho.

WTF is MDNA

Damon
22 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

summer bummer says hi

as much as i love hip hop lana, i don't like wiz so i'm not really excited for this

... and now i just sit in silence.

ARTPOP2

We still waiting for a Marina collab after countless pictures of them together, yet we get a collab with the most random artist Lana could ever collab with... I don't want Groupie Love/Summer Bummer part 2,:crossed: I want some pure Lana singing about daddies and toxic men :nails:

Perfume
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

Lana is annoying as is everyone for getting on other artists for appropriating urban culture while using their whitness. Her popularity embodies everyones cherry picking hypocrisy.

My brain can't even begin to comprehend what you mean

an angel held me like a child

Archived