💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will they have a physical release of JWT?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

so with the exciting news of gaga being at the video studio, it's very clear a JWT movie is coming and since she's back home, she's ready to back on the grind

but i'm now wondering if they'll bother to release it on physical means such as DVD and Blu-ray

whilst some people (like me) still enjoy owning physical copies of music and movies, i can see it saving them a lot of time and money and we could see it sooner rather than later on streaming services such as Netflix (maybe they'll air it on TV too?) cus they won't have to print all the physical copies and ship them globally

do you think they'll bother with a physical release? 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

There probably will.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

NotMyFlop

it'll probably be a Netflix special, first. With her partnered with 5f2 and it being released whilst on tour, I could see Netflix negotiating to have that too. This is my strongest theory. 

I could see a DVD/Blu-Ray release, but only being able to buy it on her online shop. 

If it were to be an apple music exclusive though, i could see it coming with a live album! which would be nice.

QueenGermanotta

Am I the only one who thinks this is a "troll Ga" moment? I already added the DvD on the same list as act 2 or telephone continuation ect.

mucinex
Just now, QueenGermanotta said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is a "troll Ga" moment? I already added the DvD on the same list as act 2 or telephone continuation ect.

I agree only because of all the technical difficulties during the shows she filmed + the btwb DVD was never released, and artrave only got a live stream 

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

I agree only because of all the technical difficulties during the shows she filmed + the btwb DVD was never released, and artrave only got a live stream 

she repeated the performances and BTWB was never filmed

11 minutes ago, QueenGermanotta said:

she wouldn't go as far as post processing if she didn't want this to happen, it's waste of everyone's time and money to go this far and to decide to not have it happen just because

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she repeated the performances and BTWB was never filmed

she wouldn't go as far as post processing if she didn't want this to happen, it's waste of everyone's time and money to go this far and to decide to not have it happen just because

i also think it is interesting to show the technical difficulties and to show how they are being handled , like just imagine watching gaga getting mad and everyone rushing and going crazy backstage trying to fix the stage in seconds like a mission impossible movie that would be interesting to watch i guess

Edonis

It could very well be released as just a Netflix exclusive, but even then, I think a DVD/Blu-Ray  release will probably happen. Maybe it’ll be bundled with 5ft2? 

Archived