đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My first album

Bottleblonde

Featured Posts

Bottleblonde

Okay I know that I've been spamming this site with my music, but I promise that this is the last thread I will be creating about my music for a while.  But I'm so excited that it's finally here: my first album. If you liked 'Last Call', please have a listen to my album. I know it's lacking in a lot of aspects, but I'm proud of myself that I'm finally releasing an album full of songs that I used to play on the piano and sing along to in my room. Now it's finally open for everyone to listen to. I wrote most of the songs when I was a lot younger (15-18), I'm 20 now. The album just showcases my transition from teenager with all his insecurities to someone more confident. So here it is, I hope you enjoy it and feedback is always welcome  :) 

Track by track analysis:

Spoiler

- Everlasting: A not too serious song about two people dating sometimes and it's all fun, but nothing is really happening in aspect to a relationship. This song has a more Redone sound and it's one of the fastest songs on the album.

- King of Hearts: A song about a player, who plays with everyone's heart. A subtle diss track towards someone like that I met when I was in high school.

- Don't Cry: Most of the time I hear that this one is people's favorite. It's a ballad about being in a long-distance relationship which I wrote when my boyfriend was away for an exchange 

- Things I Should Have Said: A ballad about my grandfather who died from a heart attack. My 'Joanne' song.

- Think You Know Someone: The title says it all: when you come to the conclusion that someone is not who you thought he was, but you're still in love with him/her. A slow rock song/ballad

- I Got It: A song about someone who has it all, but still feels dead inside and tries to fill that hole by partying. A dark pop dance song.

- Dying 4 Love: A song about being alone and being away from home. A dance song.

- Mystery: Remaining a mystery in a world of overexposure is difficult, but I'm still trying to live that way;  I don't want to give away everything I have and show my weakest points. It's also about being okay with being alone in a crowd. A dance/rap song.

- Hardstyle: My 'John Wayne'. I've been in love with guys that were bad for me like everyone else. This about the guy who is giving you mixed signs.

- Last Call: About a relationship that is coming to an end and you're both trying to figure out if you still love each other.

Also available to stream via Apple Music, Tidal or Google Play (or you can buy it on iTunes :chica:)

p.s. dont forget to vote here for your favorite GGD artists, I'm also participating :) 

Black Aura

Salvador Sequea

Sorry it says that isn't avaliable in my country. Hey, you should upload it to youtube idk ;) Good luck!

Bottleblonde
3 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Sorry it says that isn't avaliable in my country. Hey, you should upload it to youtube idk ;) Good luck!

Omg how :toofunny: Thanks for telling me that :) Okay here's the youtube link to a playlist of all the songs: 

I hope it will be available everywhere soon :emma: 

Black Aura

Salvador Sequea
6 hours ago, Bottleblonde said:

Omg how :toofunny: Thanks for telling me that :) Okay here's the youtube link to a playlist of all the songs: 

I hope it will be available everywhere soon :emma: 

I'll check it right away :hug:!

Spoiler

I love the cover btw :hor:

Bottleblonde
6 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

I'll check it right away :hug:!

Reveal hidden contents

I love the cover btw :hor:

Let me know what you think of it! Thanks :gaysia: And in the future I will be showing more than only my eye :hor: 

Black Aura

Archived