đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a teacher drag Gaga?

sarahb

Featured Posts

When perfect illusion came out, I used it as a subject for my poetry assignment in English. Later after I turned it in my teacher said that she listened to the song and HATED it and was expecting another poker face. Oh whale:cryga:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

no

but we discussed her and Jeff Koons during an art class (everyone had to present an reaction art piece to her)

and I got the class to listen to Donatella :derpga: and watched the GUY music video (it had just come out)

yes I was at the height of my stan era back then, forcing people to watch her videos, telling them she writes her own songs, and writing essays and making art around her :cryga:

god I was crazy :wtfga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

JudasIsAHolyFoo

We use her as an example in my photography program all the time. We had to analyze the Super Bowl halftime show for her use of lighting, we had an assignment based off the Applause music video and she’s even in some of my textbooks 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TAIPEI

yes, my Mandarin teacher doesn't like her when I was in high school, just because Gaga arrived at the airport of my country for promote BTW, and she get off the plane then walked the runway as the RUNWAY to go to Immigration.

I always remembered that in class the next day, some of my classmates asked her what dose she feel about Lady Gaga walked down the runway, my teacher said Gaga was totally insane and unnormal, like: “Who will do this on the way in the airport? nobody would! And who the hell is she?”

actually Gaga always (or usually) has had a dramatic and amazing entrance while she arrived at each airports, but as a teacher (especially a aged teacher who teach Mandarin) I think she will never know how Gaga always did and never wants to realize who is Lady Gaga lol. 

then everyone was looked at me because they all know I am little monster, and i was just laughed but I do answer the question in my mind:

THE ONE AND ONLY- LADY GAGA.

start at 3:15

Perfume

My band teacher laughed straight in my face when I asked her if she thinks Gaga is "real music", said if Gaga is real music then we're doomed. I guess we're on the path to doomsday :sis:

an angel held me like a child

LordEnigma

All my teachers/professors have liked/stanned her. Everyone in my life knows how much of a little monster I am :laughga:

Smother Em Eh

Nah, they don't talk about her. But one time my History teacher dragged the Kardashians and it was :ladyhaha:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

GagaOhhLaLa

Actually yesterday.  In my sceneography class my teacher discussed the meat dress  and said was it just for  attention... the.clas said yeah... I was all like Ok then.

Also my Cinema teacher said he thought  AS IN was gonna be great. 

This is not exactly ''dragging'' but...I had a Latin teacher in high school who played lead guitar in my school band,  and sometimes in between our rehearsal's me and my best friend (synth player) would have fun singing  Gaga's and Lana's songs and when he (the teacher) would come in, he would always frown or ask us to play something else...and it always made me mad, because 

Spoiler

I kind of had a crush on that teacher :laughga: 

But, now, when I come to think of it, he listened only to Leonard Cohen, Lou Reed and Nick Cave 

...which I've grown to listen to ever since :interestinga:

Lazlo

On 3/19/2018 at 7:00 AM, TAIPEI said:

yes, my Mandarin teacher doesn't like her when I was in high school, just because Gaga arrived at the airport of my country for promote BTW, and she get off the plane then walked the runway as the RUNWAY to go to Immigration.

I always remembered that in class the next day, some of my classmates asked her what dose she feel about Lady Gaga walked down the runway, my teacher said Gaga was totally insane and unnormal, like: “Who will do this on the way in the airport? nobody would! And who the hell is she?”

actually Gaga always (or usually) has had a dramatic and amazing entrance while she arrived at each airports, but as a teacher (especially a aged teacher who teach Mandarin) I think she will never know how Gaga always did and never wants to realize who is Lady Gaga lol. 

then everyone was looked at me because they all know I am little monster, and i was just laughed but I do answer the question in my mind:

THE ONE AND ONLY- LADY GAGA.

start at 3:15

Tbh I kind of feel sorry for people who don't like/hate/don't care about Gaga. For me, she is such an important figure in pop culture just like Elvis, Bowie, etc.. Sometimes I think these people are missing a whole dimension just by not getting what Gaga does and creates :saladga:

Lazlo

My teacher said the cure sounds like a bunch of bugs farting in a mic and then proceeded to say "she ripped off katy perry" :triggered::neyde:

11 hours ago, nkheakz said:

My teacher said the cure sounds like a bunch of bugs farting in a mic and then proceeded to say "she ripped off katy perry" :triggered::neyde:

Omg that's blasphemy! The Cure is like, one of my favourite songs from her:cryga:

Lazlo

Archived