💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga reach 1# on BB Hot100 again ?

JohnWayne97

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

obsessed did well in america and a few other places. It was a hit but it wasn't Huge

It was definitely a great comeback lead single for her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

MR is double plat

The Cure is plat

Pure sales. Byeeeeeeeee

Yeah and I wonder what sales for Perfect Illusion would have been if she too promoted the song for a year and pressed it in the GP's minds and ears...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JohnWayne97
12 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO SAY Joanne LACKED PROMO WHEN WE HAD:

- Perfect Illusion radio interviews tour
- Perfect Illusion performance at Moth Club, London
- Interview at Good Morning America
- Interview at The New York Times
- A-YO performance at Saturday Night Live
- Million Reasons performance at Saturday Night Live
- Dive Bar Tour
- Perfect Illusion music video premiere during TV series Scream Queens
- Million Reasons performance at 
Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Perfect Illusion performance at Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Perfect Illusion performance at Sukkiri (Japan)
- Perfect Illusion performance at SMAP×SMAP (Japan)
- A-YO performance at SMAP×SMAP (Japan)
- Million Reasons performance at SMAP×SMAP (Japan)
- Million Reasons performance at AMAs
- A-YO/John Wayne performance at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Million Reasons performance at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Million Reasons performance at The X Factor UK
- Million Reasons performance at Super Bowl LI
- Million Reasons performance at Coachella
- The Cure performance at Coachella
- The Cure performance at AMAs
- Million Reasons performance at Grammys
- Gaga: Five Foot Two documentary
- Joanne performance at Grammys

Yes she did promote Joanne.. but she missed in so many points !!! 

JohnWayne97
13 hours ago, FameHookah said:

OMG fk me :v u are really hot AND italian? *dies*

OT: She needs a CATCHY like REALLY catchy branwashing BOP or some collabs with current people which she will never do bc she is so prideful.

also good and sexy videos and PROMO like Fame era and BTW Era level of promo.

I'm Brazilian, but also an italian just like Gags:whitney: 

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, PanPikus said:

Because she's not streaming and radio force, most likely she won't, and I'm ok with it. Longevity is better.

she can easily become one again though. #Spotifyisours #radiosisours is coming :firega:

KingRedd

1. She needs a new core fanbase because it’s lookinh like she’s outgrowing this one. She needs fans that will support her and not doubt her every move if she doesn’t release and album full of Bad romances. 

2. She has a lot of support right now and it will only getter better if she nails ASIB. She’ll be doing the Vegas thing and other things so she’ll have a ton of attention.

May I Read You? 😎

brit4ever

All the people bragging about promo and performances, when nowadays it's all streaming........ :awkney: It's not the 00s anymore it's late 10s and people under 20(the audience that determines what to reach #1 and The Top 10 the most) doesn't watch TV, award shows, doesn't buy music on iTunes and etc things from the past decade. Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music are what she should focus on in the future.

To have a #1 she needs to:

1. Make herself "cool" again. As I mentioned, it's up to the teens which songs are in the top 10 and Gaga is not one of the artists they consider cool. As a teen myself, I can assure you that no one would play Gaga on a party, unless it's Bad Romance or Poker Face and only for the nostalgia and most likely it won't happen. Gaga is seen as an "old" artist from the past decade.

2. She needs a collab with a big rapper, or Rihanna.

3. Needs a song that fits the trends, but is also distinctive enough to stand out.

4. Focus mainly on Spotify and other sreaming platforms. Performing at award shows is nice, but appart from stans and fans of the other performing artists no one realy cares about that anymore, it might help selling few thousand coppies of a song, but it has barely no impact whatsoever.

Overall, imo, Gaga is still able to have hits and probably will in the future, but another #1 is highly unlikely for her, although there's nothing impossible and she might surprise me.

PanPikus
49 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

she can easily become one again though. #Spotifyisours #radiosisours is coming :firega:

Well, its not that easy :laughga: but I admire your optimism :hug:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yeah and I wonder what sales for Perfect Illusion would have been if she too promoted the song for a year and pressed it in the GP's minds and ears...

She did what she had to do to make it not flop, which it didn't. By your logic, Just Dance was a flop too since she performed it 10x as much as Million Reasons

PoshLife
16 hours ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

I feel like the cure could have gone #1 if it was the LG5 lead. The straights really loved it and with the amount of hype Gaga had for her comeback it would have for sure smashe d.  :saladga:

I still hear it a lot. Like I'll be at a store and it'll come on, at a bar, at a friend's party... I hear it a few times a week and it's never me playing it by choice. It definitely could have gone #1 if it had gotten a music video and a few TV appearances.

GagaUnderYou

Yeah with proper promo and a music video. I'm sure "The Cure" would have went #1. 

Archived